I think Richie should've lived

Yeah,he should’ve lived,Richie was the shit.

[quote]

Speaking of post count, I’m a Wolf, yay…

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAA

The only way to salvage that movie would have been to kill EVERYBODY

[quote]The only way to salvage that movie would have been to kill EVERYBODY[/quote]

.....wait, what are you saying? You implying that Dusk Till Dawn sucks? Don't make me wup you'z ass.

Sorry Dead Nigga. It’s just, the vampire plot twist was so ridiculous that everybody should’ve gotten killed really hardcore to try and redeem itself. It was an okay horror, it was just not a very good “movie.” I’d watch it anytime though.

Yeah, I really wish Ritchie had lived through the whole thing, he was my favorite. I wish Kate had died instead. Grrr, I hate Juliette Lewis…it’s such a shame she’s in two of my all-time favorite movies.

I hate Julliette Lewis…

You guys hate Julliete Lewis? You guys hate Julliete Lewis?!? Shit, I hate her more than both of you put together! She’s ugly and flatchested, has an annoying voice, can’t sing, can’t act, and has that white trash thing going on. Yuck. Thank god she ain’t in no more movies.

Yeah, and she plays the same fucking character in every movie… ARRRGGHHH! She’s a one-trick pony, in my opinion. And that voice, that whiny, trailer-trash voice, oh god, it makes me want to cut off my ears.

[quote]Yeah, and she plays the same fucking character in every movie… ARRRGGHHH! She’s a one-trick pony, in my opinion. And that voice, that whiny, trailer-trash voice, oh god, it makes me want to cut off my ears.[/quote]

She’s not even a one-trick pony. She’s glue.

back on topic, an everyone dies situation would have been kinda cool. and i liked the movie. like if cheech came as the third character looking for him or something.

I just adored Richie and I think he should have been in the movie for longer than he was. There was excellent dialogue in the original script that involved a heated confrontation with Richie and Seth when they arrived at the Titty Twister which was really intense and it gave more depth to his character and showed a more serious side to him. If you haven’t read the original script, please so so on Quentins website and you will see what I mean.

Tarantino’s character died just when his style movie died. The after-Ritchie’s-death part was a goddamn Hollywood fucked up vampire slaying crap with Rodriguez style jokes.

:’(

Okay, Richie was a dick. So was Mr. Blonde is ‘reservoir Dogs’ but its a movie and its pretty damn etertaining

[quote=“MiaMsPink”]

You people are fucking sick. Ok, I can damn well guarantee that NOBODY on this entire board is as FDTD crazy as I once was. For whatever reason, I used to be obsessed with FDTD when I was a young teenager. In fact, this was the movie that got me into QT. And as a young girl I too thought Richie was “awesome” and was like “damnit!” when he died — but the fact is, he was a disgusting, unprofessional, fucking pig. He raped and murdered an innocent woman! Helloooo…For those of you who don’t notice things like this in a movie…Richie HAD to die. He was, afterall, a piece of shit! Even though the movie tried making him a little sympathetic closer to his death, he was not a good person, and would never be a good person. Seth, on the other hand, was a hard criminal with an inner softness to him. He was a “professional fucking thief” but not a maniac. He didn’t kill people he didn’t have to, and he didn’t fucking rape women. …Sorry, i’m quoting a bit much – but it’s true. Richie had to die, because really, he could never redeem himself in the end. Seth could, and he did, by giving Kate a bunch of money and telling her not to come with him.

Love it or hate it, that’s the way it had to be. So get over it.
[/quote]
Actually by the same logic you used Seth would be bad even if he did give her the money he still was a thief. He let him do this shit and of course he did inevertinly cause there deaths. Anyway I think they more meant what it had been like if the whole movie was a Gangster movie. It would have been good because watching the movie the other day I pondered the question and I thought maybe they should just do a prequal with the Geko brothers. I actually like the character if you can like Richie you can like him.

I loved Richie. what’s the big deal? ???

Richie was cool on a damn fucked-up way. As in, the FUN way to be fucked up. Seriously, I wish he’d lived, or at least QT would make a foreshadowing film with just the Gecko brothers.

Richie Gecko for the win.

Loved Richie, he should have ived in the movie.