The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I love Uma Karuna love thread

who is she friends with… i wonder what she was like as a younger Kidd… I always loved her sence 11-13 who doesnt?

Please, for the love of God, lay off the drugs.

[quote=“Ify”]
Please, for the love of God, lay off the drugs.
[/quote] it is part of my religion i never used on in my life Sir what makes you think i have tried any can you explain this I work for fbi

[quote=“reckha”]
it is part of my religion[/quote]
are you muslim?

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
are you muslim?
[/quote]

What are you trying to say?

[quote=“reckha”]
it is part of my religion i never used on in my life Sir what makes you think i have tried any can you explain this I work for fbi
[/quote]

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

[quote=“Ify”]
What are you trying to say?[/quote]
I know their religion allows them to smoke something. So…

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
I know their religion allows them to smoke something. So…
[/quote]

Oh you do, do you? And what is that? And where do you know from, praytell?

[quote=“Ify”]
Oh you do, do you? And what is that? [/quote]

Hookah, hubble-bubble pipe, shisha, waterpipe, narghilah, kalian - by whatever name you call it, the kalian (its Azeri name) is a relaxing and increasing­ly trendy way to spend an evening out. [...] Kalians are smoked, by various names, from India to Turkey.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]

Hookah, hubble-bubble pipe, shisha, waterpipe, narghilah, kalian - by whatever name you call it, the kalian (its Azeri name) is a relaxing and increasing­ly trendy way to spend an evening out. […] Kalians are smoked, by various names, from India to Turkey.
[/quote]

Inhaling tobacco of any kind is prohibited in Islam. No where does it say that Muslims are allowed to smoke. “I know their religion allows them to smoke something” Please don’t talk shit, and be precise next time.

There’s many kinds of muslims. Ones are not allowed to smoke that, others are. I don’t talk about things I don’t know.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
There’s many kinds of muslims. Ones are not allowed to smoke that, others are. I don’t talk about things I don’t know.
[/quote]

Since when are you an expert in this topic? All Muslims follow the Holy Quran, yes? And what does the Quran say? “be not cast by your own hands to ruin; and do good.â€

Ok, ok. You are right. Calm down. :o

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Ok, ok. You are right. Calm down. :o
[/quote]

I am calm. I’ve just been smoking some sheesha ;D

I used to buy weed from a Muslim I worked with. We smoked up together all the time.

Muslim’s are just as capable of completely not obeying their faith as everyone else. My

guess is that this guy’s just a spam artist.

[quote=“Ify”]

Since when are you an expert in this topic? All Muslims follow the Holy Quran, yes? And what does the Quran say? “be not cast by your own hands to ruin; and do good.â€

[quote=“reckha”]
that is one version man
[/quote]
Yay :smiley: He made a sentence! Without errors :o

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]well my parent father figure went to turky and told many things about he there, before he dies i intend to get much information…he acts as though he is a world expert then tells me to fuck my self, jerk hes almost passed over and I am not sad, well oh he was part of the airforcce traveling a(lot) and says he knows shit for squat oh well, how sad…</s><e>

[quote=“DexPac”]
I used to buy weed from a Muslim I worked with. We smoked up together all the time.

Muslim’s are just as capable of completely not obeying their faith as everyone else. My

guess is that this guy’s just a spam artist.
[/quote]

Yeah, of course. Every religion has it’s so called “followers” who deviate from what is accepted. What can you do? I guess nobody is perfect. I mean look at me, I’m a Muslim, yet I do stupid shit like smoke sheesha. (Actually, I only did it from the time I went to Prague in June till last month. No more smoking for me, especially after how fucking ill I became recently).

My ancestors were muslims…

Why did I post that? ???

Muslims are allowed to smoke. As long as it doesn’t get in the way of the persons trust to God or some shit like that. I’m not sure.