The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I didn't know that

This is where you can post little-known facts

here’s my little-known fact: http://www.geocities.com/madnessmike/kirk.htm

Michael Myers’ mask on Haloween was a cheap star trek mask that was painted white…william shatner strikes again!

Your avatar is frustrating as fuck

i knew michael myers’ mask was supposed to be captain kirk. i have seen the film zillions of times but never recognised william shatner’s face…

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
i knew michael myers’ mask was supposed to be captain kirk. i have seen the film zillions of times but never recognised william shatner’s face…
[/quote]

William Shatner played Captain Kirk…

[quote=“Kinick”]
William Shatner played Captain Kirk…
[/quote]

so?

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
so?
[/quote]

Your post was very contradictory. I think I know what you mean, but the mask never supposed to look like William Shatner.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Your avatar is frustrating as fuck
[/quote]

Frustating is the word >:(

[quote=“Kinick”]
Your post was very contradictory. I think I know what you mean, but the mask never supposed to look like William Shatner.
[/quote]

if mike myers’ mask is captain kirk, it’s supposed to be shatner, right?

[quote=“tonyanthony”]
if mike myers’ mask is captain kirk, it’s supposed to be shatner, right?
[/quote]

Yeah it’s a William Shatner Captain Kirk mask that they tore the side burns off and spray painted it whiter because they couldn’t find anything scary to go with. It’s not supposed to resemble either of them in the movie though, that’s just what they used to get that blank, pale expressionless look of Michael Myers.

can’t any of you motherfuckers inform us of some little-known fact that we don’t already know? For christ’s sakes…enough with the shatner.

btw…they were thinking of changing his name to shatnearthewoods.

Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make - $5 million going to actor’s salaries.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
can’t any of you motherfuckers inform us of some little-known fact that we don’t already know? For christ’s sakes…enough with the shatner.

btw…they were thinking of changing his name to shatnearthewoods.
[/quote]

you’re the one who opened the thread. and don’t call me a motherfucker.

[quote=“Ify”]
Pulp Fiction cost $8 million to make - $5 million going to actor’s salaries.
[/quote]

wow. that is how you do it! Make a bad-ass script into a movie cheaply and make a shit-load of profit!

Kilgore, I apologise for going off topic. But where’s the bloody connection between Jesus and those titties?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Kilgore, I apologise for going off topic. But where’s the bloody connection between Jesus and those titties?
[/quote]

see…if you had been educated by Jesuits you would feel like masturbating after seeing that avatar…then you would feel guilty for having the urge to masturbate…which would lead to either running around the soccer field or saying “hail mary’s”…Jesus - it’s hell without him!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
see…if you had been educated by Jesuits[/quote]

Oh, but I did get educated by the bloody Jesuits. A total of seven bloody years actually.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Oh, but I did get educated by the bloody Jesuits. A total of seven bloody years actually.
[/quote]

yes. you already told me that a few months ago. It was a joke.

I’m too dumb for your jokes :’(

Did you know?

David Fincher’s Seven helped to establish Brad Pitt as a major star, but it was almost a totally different movie. Some test audiences will remember seeing the film in its original cut, which was made by the original director, Jean-Jacques Annaud, and still used the original title, Seven Years in Tibet. This version focused heavily on Pitt’s relationship with the Dalai Lama, and left all of the scenes with Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kevin Spacey on the editing room floor. It was so monumentally unpopular that Annuad was immediately dropped and replaced by Fincher, who darkened the tone, shortened the title, and restored the lost footage, leaving in the Dalai Lama only as a barely-mentioned subplot. He also placed the focus of the film on what he knew to be one of the most popular subjects around: Serial murder.

[quote=“Spiros”]
Did you know?

David Fincher’s Seven helped to establish Brad Pitt as a major star, but it was almost a totally different movie. Some test audiences will remember seeing the film in its original cut, which was made by the original director, Jean-Jacques Annaud, and still used the original title, Seven Years in Tibet. This version focused heavily on Pitt’s relationship with the Dalai Lama, and left all of the scenes with Morgan Freeman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Kevin Spacey on the editing room floor. It was so monumentally unpopular that Annuad was immediately dropped and replaced by Fincher, who darkened the tone, shortened the title, and restored the lost footage, leaving in the Dalai Lama only as a barely-mentioned subplot. He also placed the focus of the film on what he knew to be one of the most popular subjects around: Serial murder.
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

That’s just common knowledge though man.