I bought a wrestlemania 25 ticket!

450 dollars but it is so worth it!

I’m going to Wrestlemania, mania, mania!

In your face bitchez, suck it - you suck it you bitchez! ;D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand fail.

;D

Toyota Center here I come. If you smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllll, what BioBasterd IS COOKIN’!

And that’s the bottom line cuz BioBasterd said so!

[quote=“BioBasterd”]
450 dollars
[/quote]

:o

And you get to have sex with which wrestler?

450 dollars is A LOT of money, even more for such thing. Not Geoi would do it !

450 USD?

Do you get to sit INSIDE the ring the whole time?

I think BioBasterd has been BioRippedOff.

Do you get to take your chair home with you? When they had WM XX at the Astrodome, my buddy Eddie got to keep his WWF chair.

450 dollars to see a bunch of guys man-handling each other. Wow, greatest investment of a lifetime.

Watching WWE today, it’s shit. 10 years back from now, it was ok. I quit the watching because it became so entertaiment. 450 dollars, god damnit. But if you like it, that’s your thing. Have a good time there.

Yeah, I quit watching it too, and I AM a wrestler.

[quote=“Geoi”]
Yeah, I quit watching it too, and I AM a wrestler.
[/quote]

It should be especially frustrating to you, watching all those bimbos nowadays, or “divas”, or whatever the fuck they call them, in the ring without having a fucking clue how to wrestle.

Well, yeah, it does make me want to slash my wrists. But I’m not jealous. I wouldn’t want to dress and act like them. It just disgusts me. Vince McMahon disgusts me. I’d like to drop-toe-hold him into a pile of doggie doo doo. He’s responsible for everything bad in wrestling today.

Wrestlemania has generally been the only thing worth watching from the WWE in years, if nothing else other than how elaborate the spectacle becomes.

For that price though, I’d rather gas up the truck several times over and drive up north and go check out an ROH show. Would love to see just one great ROH show live before I miss my chance.

ROH isn’t even wrestling. It’s a series of high spots and top rope suicide moves. I put it in the same category as CZW and IWA. Just a bunch of crap done in a wrestling ring. I miss 1992. It’s all gone downhill ever since then.

(edit: Do I sound bitter? GOOD! Cos I am! They’ve ruined the one thing in my life I ever loved completely. I must now go watch old-school wrestling tapes and remember the good old days.)

[quote=“Geoi”]
ROH isn’t even wrestling. It’s a series of high spots and top rope suicide moves. I put it in the same category as CZW and IWA. Just a bunch of crap done in a wrestling ring. I miss 1992. It’s all gone downhill ever since then.
[/quote]Ahh, I just disagree. Bryan Danielson vs. James Gibson for the ROH world title blew my mind and made me a fan for life, even if I don’t keep up with it like I once did. Guys like Danielson, Punk, Cabana, Nigel McGuinness, Claudio Castagnolli, Chris Hero, etc. are all awesome storytellers and not at all Johnny McFlipensteins. ROH has their share of spotfests and gimmicks as does any promotion, but almost every ROH card I’ve put money down for I have been happy with. In a time when you can watch a two and three hour block of “wrestling” on cable, and see about four five minute matches - it’s refreshing to see a promotion go out and put on matches with hour length time limits, actually showcase tag-team wrestling and give their titles meaning.

That’s because you’re a mark.

[quote=“Geoi”]

(edit: Do I sound bitter? GOOD! Cos I am! They’ve ruined the one thing in my life I ever loved completely. I must now go watch old-school wrestling tapes and remember the good old days.)
[/quote]

I think that’s a very base analysis. They tell great stories in ROH. I’ve watched 20 minute matches from ROH that rival some of the best matches from the nineties. The high spots don’t ruin the wrestling, there’s much more to it. The thing about wrestling from the 90’s is that for every good wrestler there are about a dozen hulk hogans. So, I look at the great Joe v.s Punk trilogy as an example. Talk about you’re great storytelling. Haven’t seen many matches(save for Michaels vs Hart or Flair vs Steamboat) that can match it. I know a lot of traditional fans find it hard to exceot change(i.e WWE) but like any profession, change is enevitable. Embrace it.

[quote=“Geoi”]
That’s because you’re a mark.[/quote]As opposed to the good old days when wrestling wasn’t done for the enticement of the audience, but a test of wills and endurance!

… scratch that, 92 gave us the birth of doink.

Still a mark. And I was engaged to one of the guys that did the Doink gimmick.

And you guys are both way out of your element. You like ROH, and the stuff my buddy Dylan does. You don’t like wrestling. Wrestlers laugh and roll their eyes at people like you, trying to prove your points when you haven’t the slightest idea what’s what.

I’m sorry if that’s harsh, but I love wrestling, and there’s nothing I know better.