The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

I am making my firts "corto"(short movie)

before nothing… Hi! ^^

My name is Carlos, I am from Spain and I´m 17 years old. My dream is work in the cinema world you know?

I´m a really quentin´s fan. I love his work, I think he is a master of the types of movies that he does (sorry for my bad english)

And I am making my first short movie =) When I finish it I will show you that and I hope that like you.

When I finish the short movie I will put here my screept

Thank you very much.

Is the screenplay in english or spanish? (I saw you were from Spain). So is Guilllermo Del Toro from Spain or Mexico, he talks like a Spaniard but I think he’s from Mexico, hmmm.

What is your screenplay about?

Looking forwards too hearing more from you. Ditto on the subject of your screenplay, curious minds want to know. : )

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Is the screenplay in english or spanish? (I saw you were from Spain). So is Guilllermo Del Toro from Spain or Mexico, he talks like a Spaniard but I think he’s from Mexico, hmmm.

What is your screenplay about?
[/quote]

Guillermo del Toro is from Mexico, but he´s most famous film (El laberinto del fauno) was made in Spain with spanish actors, except the little kid, who is mexican too.

I have 2 screeps.

The firts is: "Telépatas"

It, talks about a cop who becomes to have dreams with a misterious periodist who dissaper one week before and he starts to look to find it (really sorry for my bad english), its a fantastic / horror short-film

And the second is: "Rutinas" (routines)

This short-film is like Pulp Fiction. I have a big influence of that film for this.

The story is about 2 diferent guys, a waiter and a killer that crash with his diary routines. I think it can be interesant.

I can´t explain it better... =)

Regards people =D

That’s cool. I know some spanish, if you’d preffer to explain it in your language. I know Telepatas means Telepathy, right?

They sound interesting.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
That’s cool. I know some spanish, if you’d preffer to explain it in your language. I know Telepatas means Telepathy, right?

They sound interesting.
[/quote]

Yeah telepatas are the guys who can conect their minds....

I finish yesterday my screep "Rutinas", and now I´m working for Telépatas =)

Regards

I am making my farts “coulo”(rip ass)