I Am Legend

After i saw the trailer for I AM Legend with Will Smith i looked into it and its based off the book. So i found a website were i read the whole book. I was wondering if anybody else has read it, i thought it was alright but the movie looks a lot different.

Never read the book, but the trailer ect. reminds me of “The Omega Man” (1971) with Charlton Heston. Just reworked.

I Am Legend is a great book that inspired Night Of The Living Dead, there was also a movie called The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price, I personally didin’t like it, there are far too many voice overs and the character is mostly by himself surviving and combating vampires (old school style with wooden stakes ;D) hey but its 10x better than that Underworld piece of shit. And yes The Omega Man is also a straight adaptation from the book. I saw the trailer for this film and I wasen’t really impressed, there’s an excess of CGi shots like the one with the SR-71 on the rooftop, please don’t tell me he can fly that! And this other cheesy shot of him driving some bad ass cars. Anyway I’m really not into this whole era of CGI and shit, most films are misusing it and it’s sickening. I’m mostly into 50s and 60s cinema, I’m barely discovering these films like For Whom The Bell Tolls, The Maltese Falcon. But I’m not really going to watch this it dosen’t look to good.

I have to agree with you about the CGI. I’m not too excited about this film either.