How to contact Tarantino

So has anybody found out how we can contact QT directly??

[quote=“Kachorra”]
I Have a 2 address

7471 Woodrow Wilson Drive

Los Angeles.CA 90046       AND

7966 Beverly  Boulevard #300

Los Angeles,CA 90048-4512

and  q-tarantino@usa.net

Who knows, what is it address ?

[/quote]

so this is his address? no bullshitt?

I’ve been wanting to talk to him and I’ve called his agent and the company he works for, but he never comes to his agents office, at least thats what the agent said, and I don’t want to seem like a crazed fan to go knocking on his door(which I wouldn’t know the adress to either).

Is there any way of talking to him, the agent also said he’s not even in u.s.

He doesn’t have an official website and I couldn’t find any way to contact him.

I’d go if I had a car cause I live in Orange County. But I don’t have a car or a license although I can get my permit whenever I want, I’m 16 right now

Tell them your an extremely horny female looking for QT lol

lol

I don’t think I could talk to him even if I had him in front of me! I’d feel that anything I could say would sound stupid! He’s such an extremely talented guy! What in the world could I tell him without looking like a pathetic little fan going: “I’ve seen all your movies” ::slight_smile:

[quote=“Big Mans Wife”]
I don’t think I could talk to him even if I had him in front of me! I’d feel that anything I could say would sound stupid! He’s such an extremely talented guy! What in the world could I tell him without looking like a pathetic little fan going: "I’ve seen all your movies" ::slight_smile:
[/quote]

yeah, that kinda difficult. but it would be so nice to talk to him anyway ask for an autogram or just talk about some films, would be very easy for filmfans.

And i think he could understand it, because before he became a “superstar” he was a fan of good movies and directors as well as we all.

I would say something ordinary, not about movies or Tarantino stuff. I think so. Well, if I was a movie director and everyone would ask: “When will your next movie come out?” or “Hey, I loved your last movie”, I’d just get bored and would never appear in public.

If you had to spend two hours with him, what would you talk about? I don’t believe he’d like to talk about his movies.

i didnt say talking about his movies, i said talking about some movies. but wouldn´t it be interesting to talk with a fan about his new film ? i dont think that he talks often to fans about his movies. so maybe he like to know what a fan thinks about it, what he likes and dislikes ? i would like to if i´m quentin.

anyway, talking about movies new in theaters will be not stupid and uninteresting for everyone who loves movies.

so, there are a lot of things you can talk about with Q.T. and two hours will over faster as you could think…

Has anyone ever recieved a reply from him? How often does he reply to fanmail?

i dont think anyone has ever seen a reply.

but if i met QT i would sit down with him and watch the dollars trilogy, cause it would be fucking killer, watching dollars with QT, or watch some other movies or some shit

That would totally beat an autograph!

yes,yes it would

[quote=“beetle”]
i dont think anyone has ever seen a reply.

but if i met QT i would sit down with him and watch the dollars trilogy, cause it would be fucking killer, watching dollars with QT, or watch some other movies or some shit
[/quote]

somebody made a thread or a website on a replay recieved from the big man, but suppose if you were supposed to get the guy on the phone, what do you ask him, wussup? sup, nice day? thanx. got anything you wanna tell me about you that isnt on the internet? no not really, i can tell you some reall good sites? nah its okay. shure? yeah(hangs up)

Lol you’re right - in reality that would probably be it. Still regardless it wuld be pretty damn cool to have him on the phone lol

www.abandapart.com is currently under construction :slight_smile:

but they display a contact info

it’s like,Quent is just another person who puts his pants on in the morning like anyone else,only when he puts his pants on,he makes superb films (thank you Christopher Walken).if you met him,what are you gonna say?“oh my god,it’s quentin!!!jezzzus h christ,can i suck you up?” i think not.i know i’d be like, “hey,you make great films,keep up the good work brother.”

I’d be really humble, just say i like your work etc, pluck up the courage for a pic with him.

Inside i’d be going fucking ape shit!

if u do find an adress it will prolly be a post box