The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

How old do you have to be to appreciate Quentin?

I hipped my 15 yr old son this year, he may be more obsessed than me if possible!! Purchased him the Bad Muther Fucker wallet for Christmas. Yeah, mother of the year. Am I corrupting a child?? HE has used his own money to ensure we have an appropriate dvd collection. I do like that he can appreciate the talent

I didn’t become obsessed until I was around 21.

But I’ve always appreciated the man. :slight_smile:

[quote=“eazye”]
I hipped my 15 yr old son this year, he may be more obsessed than me if possible!! Purchased him the Bad Muther Fucker wallet for Christmas. Yeah, mother of the year. Am I corrupting a child?? HE has used his own money to ensure we have an appropriate dvd collection. I do like that he can appreciate the talent
[/quote]

You are THE coolest mom EVER!!

When he gets older introduce him to Sergio Leone, Federico Fellini, Brian DePalma and Martin Scorsese

omg you are a terrible mom. Your son will go on a killing rampage once he gets older.

And try to avoid all contact with this woman:

[quote=“Scarface”]
omg you are a terrible mom. Your son will go on a killing rampage once he gets older.

And try to avoid all contact with this woman:

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D

I think you can be any age to appreciate Quentin, but you need to be older to appreciate him as a maker of great important films instead of just a purveyor of cool. If that makes sense. As you get older you start to appreciate him on a whole other level.

Old enough to understand that when his movies say fucking niggers this and fucking niggers that, its not something you should emulate in life unless you want your neck twisted. Id say about 25

[quote=“Angel”]
I think you can be any age to appreciate Quentin, but you need to be older to appreciate him as a maker of great important films instead of just a purveyor of cool. If that makes sense. As you get older you start to appreciate him on a whole other level.
[/quote]
very true

an immature stupid 13 yo can appreciate RD, PF and KB Vol.1. and when our immature friend grows up, maybe he will appreciate this films on a new level and in addition also enjoy JB and KB Vol.2

13 is a good age as long as long as he has good grasp on right and wrong.

Knoxville, he is 15, not an idiot! He is, also, smart enough to know you that typing it is the same as saying it. By the way, he is also what I am sure you would consider a ni$@er. Grow up!

Yeaa lol i seen Jackie brown before i seen pulp fiction when i was 12 and loved it. I don’t think age has anything to do with this. Reservoir dogs was the first i seen though.

[quote=“eazye”]
Knoxville, he is 15, not an idiot! He is, also, smart enough to know you that typing it is the same as saying it. By the way, he is also what I am sure you would consider a ni$@er. Grow up!

[/quote]

I think you took that the wrong way, if I read your post correctly. I can say it all I want but that doesnt mean I hate black people. Like in RD they say it alot and seem to not like black people and thats am aspect children need to know is not cool. Which was my intended point. Maybe there is not a good age for idiots to watch a QT movie.

Im sorry to hear your child is a ni$@er. Even ni$@ers can live kick-ass lives these days though.

BTW, thats a joke. Please learn to laugh because life is too short

Coolest mom of the year goes to you eazye! But yeah I don’t think there is an age limit, as long as you know what your watching. When I have a kid, I will raise him up with rated R movies! Why hide it? Why do what the government wants you to do and make them watch Spongebob Squarepants and crap like that?

First I need to find a girl who like Tarantino movies like I do to even think about having a kid! LOL!

^ Do you have a problem? It was 5 minute difference between. Plus on top of that, do I have to make you happy? No. Just because I said Kiss sucks in that other topic, your on my case.

And you took your time and cycle through your lil’ search engines to find that cute little animation, so you could have a little laugh! Well ha ha! Wow buddy you really like to cycle through here and find something that someone else did, and bash them for it.

You act like we are 5 years old and your telling on me. Grow up!

Relax, I am just fooling around. Or should I type “LOL!” in order for you to comprehend?

[quote=“Scarface”]
Relax, I am just fooling around. Or should I type “LOL!” in order for you to comprehend?
[/quote]

I miss the old Scarface, when he was a fun asshole. Now he’s just an asshole.

Deal with it.