How Many Times Have YOU Seen Grindhouse?

Update: 3 times for me.

Update: 4 TIMES!

Well, apparently, because of how poorly it did in the USA, in Australia it is going to be split in two and has also been pushed way back from its scheduled 10 May release date. Shit. I really hope it isn’t true.

is that whats going on in aus?? its going to be stupid watching them each takes away from the original idea of grindhouse…

And I think that is how it is going to be in the UK as well. I am making preparations to travel to New Zealand. They appear to be still getting the double feature.

Shit, if the Americans had gone and watched Grindhouse then we wouldn’t be getting fucked over.

yeah it sucks for sure, looks like we have to wait for a DVD double feature, but that takes away from the idea…

Three times so far, and unfortunatly each time was unpaid. Once at a press screening, once at the premiere and the third time a midnight show that was sold out but I snuck into anyway. I did watch a few minutes of an online bootleg but then sent Robert a link to it so he could get it taken down. However, if I’m not doing anything this Thursday night at 8, I’m going to finally pay to see it at the Chinese.

I have seen four times, and I want to see it a couple more times at my local complex. The only problem is that it only has one showing time now and it’s at 8 p.m. I live in a college town in Michigan, and it only has one fucking showing time.

I have the same problem in my college town. The only showing is at 8:30, but the tickets are uber cheap. Only $5.50…and I can’t wait til it comes out in the local dollar theater

Twice and I’m going again tomorrow night and Saturday night.

i’ll see it again tonight. somebody gave me a bunch of coupons, so i’m taking a few friends to see it again…

just saw it the 5th time. took 7 friends, and again, it was awesome. everybody loved the hell out of it. there were two dumb chicks sitting in our row, they left during the intermission, i guess they didn’t get the point of the “fake” trailers or something. hahah

7 times. Going again in the evening with 6 friends and on Thursday with my dog then again on Friday with the bin man, and maybe again on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday.

Ok…you got me.

I saw it once, planned on seeing it two days later, within the same week and its fucking gone. They only played it for 3 fucking days!!! And I asked that muthafucka is Grindhouse going to play next weekend, you damned fool.

poor Weasel… move to a bigger city :slight_smile:

And i thought my town was shitty

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Update: 3 times for me.
[/quote]
he didn’t ask how many times you jerked-off since lunch jackass!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
he didn’t ask how many times you jerked-off since lunch jackass!
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA!! OH!! HAHAHAHA!!

(dud)