How Many Times Have YOU Seen Grindhouse?

How often have you seen it (you can change at all times)

• Once
  • Twice
  • Tres veces, amigos!
  • Four times!
  • Five times
  • More than five times, I work at the multiplexx, suckaas!

0 voters

3 for me and planning to go again quick

PS: I missed you guys! :smiley:

Twice

If itā€™s still here next week, Iā€™ll go for a last time.

twice, and if Hot Fuzz doesnā€™t come to my theatre this week, I might occupy myself and bring some friends that hasnā€™t seen it yet

Twice for me also.

Zero, Iā€™ve seen it zero fucking times. I am going to set the theater on fire!!! Burn in hell you pg lovin fucktwats!!!

3 times for me as well! 1 with a couple of friends, 2 with my girlfriend, 3 with my uncle.

GREAT FUKINā€™ MOVIE!

3 times, and more coming up, biaaatches. take everyone you know, all your buddies, family and grandmummies

definatly my grandmummies

0 times :ā€™( Iā€™ll have to wait a little longer over here. In the mean time, Iā€™ll try and avoid some of the Grind House topics that could contain spoilersā€¦

I went twice. I may go once more before its gone.

Have to wait until May 10 (At least it isnā€™t May 31 anymore) here in Australia. I plan on going at least three times at the cinemas and at least once more at the drive-in though. How come Australia gets Grindhouse before the UK now? That doesnā€™t happen too often I donā€™t think.

Once(btw my Grindhouse ticket says #1)

i have to wait more than 2 more months.

once and my ticket said number one alsoā€¦ lol

Huh, 300 beat out Grindhouse. Grindhouse is gone and 300 is still thereā€¦ dammit, I wanted to see it for a third time.

Iā€™ve seen it five times in theatres and three subsequent times on a bootleg DVD.

0!!! :-</E>

[quote=ā€œmeā€]
Once(btw my Grindhouse ticket says #1)
[/quote]

::applauds::

Seen it twice. Going back for a third when it hits the olā€™ buck fifty theatre.

Well for some reason, IMDB no longer lists an Australian release date and it is also gone from the cinema websites. What the fuck happened? I really hope this is just a minor bump and it still gets released 10 May.

Iā€™ve seen it twice in theaters, and once on a bootleg copy.

P.S. Sean, check your myspace inbox