The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

How freakin HOT is it where you are located?

It is so damn HOT and HUMID in good ole MN right now.

Quentin needs a scene where it is this freakin hot and everyones SWEAT is showing!!

Oh s$#t…before everyone freaks out, I LOVED that it was HOT in Death Proof and everyone was sweaty…I just mean like sweat spraying everywhere etc…

This is the general Quentin Tarantino discussions board. Please use Hanzo’s Ol’ Bar if you want to talk about the weather.

Its winter over here…

It feels good over here. 68 degrees here, but it’s 3 in the morning. lol. But it’s in the 80’s during the day.

its like 90 during the day and humid as hell

not realy hot, mostly windy

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
Its winter over here…
[/quote]
There’s no winter in the land of Oz

Am I wrong?

TEXAS BABY! ITS ALWAYS FUCKING HOT HERE! Right now it is nearly 100 degrees (that’s nearly 38 degrees Celsius!). Add 90% humidity to that and you’ve got yourself a serious case of swamp-ass.

[quote=“Angel”]
This is the general Quentin Tarantino discussions board. Please use Hanzo’s Ol’ Bar if you want to talk about the weather.
[/quote]
Is this where you come to talk about the weather?

[quote=“eastern_Beauty”]
There’s no winter in the land of Oz

Am I wrong?
[/quote]

Yeah there is… we just dont make it well known to other countries… it hurts the tourism…

The winter hits hardest in Munchkinland and Winkie Country… because they don’t actually own the houses you see the federal government does… basically they live out in the open …every winter they have to send guys out on snow plows to scrape all the frozen Gnomes corpses off the yellow brick road…

I have been reading The Wizard of Oz to my son - very strange book compared to the movie. I especially like the story behind the tin woodman. Have any of you read it?

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
I have been reading The Wizard of Oz to my son - very strange book compared to the movie. I especially like the story behind the tin woodman. Have any of you read it?
[/quote]
No

Not too bad in L.A.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

yes…

I remember the book being a bit darker… Wasn’t the tin woods man going about decapitating stuff?

yeah…the tin woodsman was a sad tale - the wicked witch struck a deal with a young girl’s mother who didn’t want the woodsman to marry her daughter. The witch enchanted his axe which cut off his legs and arms. When the tinsmith fabricated new ones the tinman went back for the girl - this angered the witch and she made the axe cut him in half - the tinsmith was able to salvage him, but without a heart. Without a heart he lacked the desire to marry the young girl and knew that if he had a heart he could go back for her.

yes, I would say that is pretty dark indeed. :-[

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote]

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
yes…

I remember the book being a bit darker… Wasn’t the tin woods man going about decapitating stuff?
[/quote]

Why dont you read Stephen King to him :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s raining in Bavaria…

I made beef tacos for lunch today to remind myself of the better days i spent in arizona:-)

It’s also raining in Hessen and tomorrow it will stay the same. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
it’s raining in Bavaria…

I made beef tacos for lunch today to remind myself of the better days i spent in arizona:-)
[/quote]
good for you. I ate sauerkraut and bratwurst to remind myself that I’m 1/4 German! - with a nice Spaten beer.