The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Hostel Part II (2007)

Rate Hostel II

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

Is anybody else looking forward to Hostel Part II? Seems like Im the only one who enjoyed Hostel, anyway the movie is gonna take place where the first one ended(reminds me a little bit of halloween) cant wait for June to get here!

Hey I really enjoyed Hostel lol

Well you know, as much as you CAN enjoy these type of films- nah I thought it was alright, not exactly worth all the hype Eli Roth spun up, but entertaining nonetheless

As for II, I reckon its gonna be even harder to watch the torture scenes- they’re all girls this time, so its gonna be tough for me anyway to see girls gettting cut to shreds. That and they probably won’t ‘deserve’ it- unlike the guys in the first one was supposd to have. They were a bit dickish after all.

Apparently Roth is gonna explore how the actual company is run and organised alot more- something I felt a bit lacking in the first one. I mean I got it, but its such a great (and creepy) concept it deserves some exploration.

2007 is gonna be hell of a year ;D

Whoa, that movie poster is sick!! ;D

For the love of God, Quentin please stop lending your name to promote shitty movies!

Hostel 1 was mediocre. I don’t expect this one to be better. On a positive note, Italian goddess Edwige Fenech will have a small part in the sequel. >:D

I LOVE Edwidge!! Shes in aot of my fave giallo films, esp Next!

She has the most beautiful titties ever captured on screen. Oops, did I say that out loud? :slight_smile:

I googled her- I have to agree :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Scarface”]
For the love of God, Quentin please stop lending your name to promote shitty movies!

Hostel 1 was mediocre. I don’t expect this one to be better.
[/quote]

I agree. Eli Roth should try to make a good film, move on from Hostel.

Im glad that many of the forum members arent riding Quentin’s dick and saying really how they felt about Hostel! However I wanna watch Hostel 2 just for the gore! Plus this time I know what to expect… I was so pissed off after I left the theatre when Hostel finished cause it didnt live up to all the hype!

Yeah but I liked it and the ending made the movie in my opinion

[quote=“me”]
Yeah but I liked it and the ending made the movie in my opinion
[/quote]

This is Eli Roth writing the end of the movie -

“Ok, so I’m at the point when Paxton is fleeing with the car. Wait a minute, what about those fucking bitches who killed his friends? They can’t remain unharmed, I can’t just fucking forget about them. Oh I know, I’ll write a scene where Paxton randomly meets the fucking bitches AND the skinny guy in the street…and then RAMS THE FUCK OUTTA THEM! Americans are idiots anyway, they don’t have a clue how big Slovakia actually is, so they’re gonna buy that shit. Wait a minute, what about the fat German dude? Oh I know, I’ll write another scene with Paxton randomly meeting the fat bastard on the train, then chops HIS FUCKING FINGERS OFF in the restroom! Yeah baby, Miike’s gonna be proud of this shit. Wait a minute, I just realised that this fucking movie doesn’t have that much gore after all, even though my buddy Quentin has been hailing it as one of the sickest movies ever made all over the place. Oh I know, I’ll just write a scene where the Asian girl just jumps in front of a train and GETS SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! Never mind that Paxton spends 15 FUCKING MINUTES OF THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE going back to the place and save this ungrateful bitch FOR NOTHING. At least I get a chance to reference Suicide Circle. Hey Quentin, pass me the bong. What do you think of this shit?”.

Quentin - “Yeah whatever, when are the hookers coming?”

I dont know what the fuck is so cool about extreme gore in movies. I mean its cool to do some movies with gore in them, but dont base your whole career on it. Sorry but that shit just bores me after awhile.

Whats that shit in the poster? a close up of a slab of meat?

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Whats that shit in the poster? a close up of a slab of meat?
[/quote]

Looks like the inside of a stomach… :-</E>

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Looks like the inside of a stomach… :-</E>
[/quote]
Really? ‘Cause I thought it was baby puke on a toupe’.

It looks like a slab of meat.

[quote=“Scarface”]
This is Eli Roth writing the end of the movie -

“Ok, so I’m at the point when Paxton is fleeing with the car. Wait a minute, what about those fucking bitches who killed his friends? They can’t remain unharmed, I can’t just fucking forget about them. Oh I know, I’ll write a scene where Paxton randomly meets the fucking bitches AND the skinny guy in the street…and then RAMS THE FUCK OUTTA THEM! Americans are idiots anyway, they don’t have a clue how big Slovakia actually is, so they’re gonna buy that shit. Wait a minute, what about the fat German dude? Oh I know, I’ll write another scene with Paxton randomly meeting the fat bastard on the train, then chops HIS FUCKING FINGERS OFF in the restroom! Yeah baby, Miike’s gonna be proud of this shit. Wait a minute, I just realised that this fucking movie doesn’t have that much gore after all, even though my buddy Quentin has been hailing it as one of the sickest movies ever made all over the place. Oh I know, I’ll just write a scene where the Asian girl just jumps in front of a train and GETS SPLATTERED ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! Never mind that Paxton spends 15 FUCKING MINUTES OF THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE going back to the place and save this ungrateful bitch FOR NOTHING. At least I get a chance to reference Suicide Circle. Hey Quentin, pass me the bong. What do you think of this shit?”.

Quentin - “Yeah whatever, when are the hookers coming?”
[/quote]

No one could have said it better!

The poster is of boar meat.

Yay boar.

New Hostel Poster(warning it has nudity) http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/8282

One of the coolest movie posters Ive seen in my life! Me you seem to be a fan of the movie Hostel, what would be your reply to what Scarface said? How would you defend the movie? I wanna try to look at it from your point of view… Btw I liked Cabin Fever… Really sad and disturbing emotionally. Eli Roth done his job well in Cabin Fever cause it f***s up your head… You dont know if you wanna cry or vomit… Hostel was a cooler more fun to watch movie but had no storyline what so ever and thats why I think Cabin Fever was better…

I think Eli Roth is one of the best film-makers out there today. Cabin Fever was great fun and Hostel was my favourite film of last year (bar the departed). Hostel went beyond the stupid gore with no engaging plot shit (saw 2 and saw 3) thats rampant these days. Hostel had a moral element to it which i really liked. I Hope Hostel 2 is the same.