Horror Comedy Genre

I might just wait for that, from what i heard its a hate it or love it movie.

^ Well I guess I love it then. Had it’s slow and silly parts, but over all very nice.

Looking through my movie collection and found one i forgot all about, one of my fav. horror comedies of all time, killer klowns from outer space. Any one else like this?

^ Holy crap. How could I forget about that! I always loved that movie.

yea its great, another one i forgot about its troma, but its considered horror comedy by most people, mothers day. Anyone seen this i thought it was good 7/10.

I don’t think I’ve seen it. Might of.

Have anyone seen Dracula: Dead and Loving It? I don’t think it’s a horror movie, but sure is funny.

yea leslie nelsens classic.

listened to the idle hands commentary really good, some funny shit in there also they said they where inspired to do the commentary from the commentary of cannibal ferox. Has anyone seen Dead Heat?

I almost bought Cannibal Ferox or Holocaust but I decided on I Spit on Your Grave (Day of the Woman)

[quote=“Stuntman Max”]
What Re-animator film does a penis fight a sewer rat?

Edit: It’s Beyond Reanimator.

[/quote]

Beyond Reanimator was one of the worst films ive ever seen… in fact i think it was so bad that it gave me cancer…

But i guess i should see the original first ive really been dying to see it but its not around anywhere locally to rent… so i may jusy have to buy it…

big fan of the genre but im worried that we wont be seeing any horror comedy’s for a while because of this negative stigma that’s built up after films like slither didn’t do well at the box office…

It’s not a horror comedy, but I find Cronenberg’s Shivers hilarious. That’s a definite classic that film.

Your sloganizer’s saying “Quentin Tarantino makes me hot”, Angel. Just wanted to let you know.

The Monster Squad

Waxwork 2

The Fearless Vampire Killers

Vampire in Brooklyn

Fright Night

Ghostbusters

Bubba Ho-Tep

Innocent Blood

Dead Heat

Black Sheep

Fright Night? i never thought of it as a comedy horror, although it has comedy in it.

[quote=“badmutha77”]
Innocent Blood
[/quote]

the chick from Nikita is in it, right? fucking hilarious movie