Holiday

If you plan your holidays and leave for some time, just post it here.

And guesss what I´m the first to post here:

;D The next three weeks I try to chill out on the german coast. I hope wheater will be fine and men are nice and handsome.

;D And when I´m coming home, I will fly to London with Diceman (from this board) and a guy (bOb) from an other board. Hope to meet Mata Hari there.

;D And then I will go to Rügen and meet one user (Yoshi) and maybe a second guy :smiley: from the board.

;D And then it is time to go to Cologne to the Fantasy Film Festival

Well, hope you all have fun here aboard. Will miss my beautyful 21grams (aka Mia) and “my” guys here.

hitting Napoli in the summertime, staying with my family there for a few weeks

[quote=“Johny_Exhale”]
hitting Napoli in the summertime, staying with my family there for a few weeks
[/quote]

Wow, that´s cool ( http://www.na.infn.it/Images/gif/Napoli.jpg )

And you can speak the language, right?

have a nice holiday CPS

Yeah, I hope the weather will be cool with you, and you’ll have the best holidays my friend. :-* Take care.

[quote=“21grams”]
Yeah, I hope the weather will be cool with you, and you’ll have the best holidays my friend. :-* Take care.

[/quote]

I will send you a card from the coast.

I’m so happy :smiley:

me too kind of

me four sort of

[quote=“CPS”]
Wow, that´s cool ( http://www.na.infn.it/Images/gif/Napoli.jpg )

And you can speak the language, right?
[/quote]

yeah i do, its great there, for a few weeks atleast, after a while you’ll start missing home

yeah. beautiful shot.

Bon Voyage CPS :wink:

payce biatch

My motherfucking godness!

The coast here is great and I have fine weather and is all perfect, BUT there is only ONE free comp and it coast TWO EURO to surf 30 min! This fact will kill me! Definatly.

Enjoy your holidays CPS. We are all missing you here at the forum.

That’s it, I’m off to France. If I’m not back in the end of August, I’m most probably dead.

[quote=“Bleach (in France now)”]
That’s it, I’m off to France. If I’m not back in the end of August, I’m most probably dead.
[/quote]

France? That´s fucking cool. I was in France for some years with some friends for six weeks (camping) and it was great.
Hope you have fun!

That’s it, time for a peaceful holiday with no internet access at all (so I won’t be here), but a pile of great DVDs and a large, large TV screen. I’m off to Luxembourg tomorrow, to my parents. I’ll be there for two weeks and gonna see unseen Hitchcock films, Polanski films, Kubrick films, gonna see some french movies and THE SECOND TWIN PEAKS SEASON! Then it’s Christmas and New Year and some short visits to France. NOW I do feel the atmosphere, just as Johny said in his thread - no matter how corny the Christmas time is, it’s still perfect and all. Feeling great, I can’t believe I have nothing else to do now, after a hard school work.

How about your holidays?

dude, you can’t be 2 hours from my house and not stop by, you must

Haha, I am not going to Belgium this time, but we might arrange a meeting someday, for I’m going to Luxembourg every school holidays. Where in Belgium do you live?