The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Hi everyone I'm new here

Hey all I’m new here and I just wanted to introduce my self, I’m 16 years old and ever since I was 8 I loved movies when the Lion King first came out all the way to seeing Hostel that just came out this year. Film is my passion and my father was a great influence on me and taught me the history of film and inspired me to watch what he use to watch when he was a kid. He doesnt pay attention the the movies anymore cause he hates what most of hollywood has become but i try to tell him there are still great films out there. I have a question i want to ask you all about collage cause I’m trying to get into a film school but the thing is that I struggle in school real bad I’m an IEP student that struggles with organization and learning but I’m trying to get better and I was wondering if any of you know a film School that is not real hard to get into cause Movies is my life and i will work my whole life to do what i dream but i struggle in school and thats my hardest thing but if any of you know any film schools that are not real hard to get into that would be great and hopefully i can meet some great people who have the same taste as me thank you and nice meeting you all.

Hey Noodles! welcome! I don’t know much about aplying for filmschools in the US. Just don’t be fooled to pay a lot of money for some stupid courses! Try and work your ass off and get in a good film school!

Do you have experience with shooting movies? writing? art? what is the aplication like?

Yes I’m involved with the video program at my school I’m in the high school Film Fests and I practice writing when ever i have time or feel like it.

[quote=“tarantino_is_god”]
Hey Noodles! welcome! I don’t know much about aplying for filmschools in the US. Just don’t be fooled to pay a lot of money for some stupid courses! Try and work your ass off and get in a good film school!

[/quote]

Do you have any experience with film schools/ courses to justify your opinion… im just ask’n

Where do you live? That would be a start. However, most people here aren’t American if you are American, so it will be hard for us to help you that much.

You can always do what I’m going to do. Just make a movie.

[quote=“DomesticatedMatt”]
You can always do what I’m going to do. Just make a movie.
[/quote]

Yeah! This is the best thing to do! The only way to follow.