Help-need still image (kind of spoiler)

could anyone put here the flyinf ticket with

the name of the bride clearly visible…

in my .avi version it’s too blur

i can only guess that there could be written “kiddo” there

but can’t fined CENSORED anywhere

thanx

anyone please?

Well, I went through the medium sized quicktime trailer to get a snap, but then discovered it was still pretty small. Anyway, I got the image and then blew it up in size. It should be pretty visible for those who know the name.

[color=Blue]*** SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER

[color=Blue]
SPOILER ***

Maybe I overdid it with the spoiler warnings, but you don’t want the wrong person stumbling on it. Anyway, it’s right there, last name first and first name second. Sorry if the quality looks stretched or it just plain sucks, I didn’t have the time or patience to break out Photoshop to make it look more clear.

That I did not notice till yall noted it.

cool though.

[quote]could anyone put here the flyinf ticket with

the name of the bride clearly visible…

in my .avi version it’s too blur

i can only guess that there could be written “kiddo” there

but can’t fined CENSORED anywhere

thanx[/quote]

barlevy, why my man, why do you download Kill Bill. it’s such a cool movie from the hadns of a cinema master, why don’t you go see it in theatres? the movie will have a much bigger impact on you.

and if the movie isn’t out in your country yet, wait.

and if you’ve already seen it (ie paid for it), but you wanted to see ticket name, then I guess it’s alright but still downloading movies, especially as cool as kill bill is not cool.

think about it.

[size=0](I don’t think you were talkin about a trailer when you said .avi file but if you were, ignore this message)[/size]

ORRRRRRRR… maybe… he was watching the the trailer.

interesting point. though I highly doubt it. sorry I’m very suspicious of people ;D

well Ferryll

before you judge me here are the facts:

i have downloaded the movie BEFORE it was released in my country because i couldn’t wait

after seing it at home - i went to the theater

and probably will go again

when the dvd will finally come out-i certainlly buy it

after seeing the movie it really took me back to the pulp fiction days

and beacause i already got pulp fiction dvd (both normal and CE versions)

and both normal and CE soundtracks

i bought jackie brown and reservoir dogs on dvd

so i guess dear old quentin could only thank me for increasing his bank account

so PLEASE don’t judge me before you know ALL the facts

downloading movies isn’t always negative-sometimes it’s a great way of selling the movie and the director

tarantino rules

and offcourse i could i forget

many thanx to pantsman

for the picture i asked

are you finished? then allow me to retort…

no but seriously, alright man it’s cool. sorry for mistakin’ you for a downloading prick (you know the ones that download everything). like I said I"m highly suspicous but forgettaboutit; my bad. I once too knew what it was like to wait for Kill Bill when other countries can already enjoy it: it’s a pain in [name your spot]. but btw, when did the movie drop in your country? because inthe netherlands you still have to wait till 20-11 but I was lucky enough to already catch 2 ‘premieres’ of this great movie.

I don’t care what u guys say seeing the movie the first time on a pc really fucks up the whole experience… The first time should be on the big screen and then maybe if u want 2 DL it then i guess that’s cool…

Anyway barlevy u could have waited just like I did (and believe me when I say I was looking forward 2 this film just as much as u did if not more) 2 the October 30th when it was released here in Israel…

[quote]I don’t care  what u guys say seeing the movie the first time on a pc really fucks up the whole experience… The first time should be on the big screen and then maybe if u want 2 DL it then i guess that’s cool…

Anyway barlevy u could have waited just like I did (and believe me when I say I was looking forward 2 this film just as much as u did if not more) 2 the October 30th when it was released here in Israel…
[/quote]

when u say “you guys” you’re not talkin about me are you because I’m definetaly against watching a movie on the pc before I’ve seen it big, loud and in my face. especially when I’ve waited 1,5 years for it and it’s feckin awesome. I hate waitin and I had to wait untill 7-11 for this baby. but you know what?

I think barlevy is a responsible man who can judge for himself if watching it on a pc “really fucks up the whole experience” you know some people wait (like you and me) and others just want to see it asap. it differs per man and it’s cool that way. in his case, cause some people download it, watch it, then claim to be bigass QT fans whilst they never bought anything from the man or heard of him before; they’re just tagging along with the hype. (that’s why I got a little hostile towards you earlier barlevy, I thought you were one of those)

No, I’m referring 2 everyone who chooses 2 DL movies and watch them before seeing them on the big screen… of course everyone has the right 2 do as he please, that’s not under discussion…

But my point is this: the first viewing of a movie leaves the deepest/strongest impression on a men

So why fuck it up by watching it on some lousy 17-inch pc screen? U have your whole life 2 see it on your pc, dvd. VHS or whatever…

true, but patience is a rare trait for some people :wink:

“Patience grasshopper.” Master Po

(@

AJCrane

well offcourse there is advantage of seeing it the first time

on the big screen…

BUT all ican tell you after seeing it 4 times at home (not on the pc-but on my dvd player-video quality)

i saw it on the big screen an felt more “prepared” for the movie to check out all those "overlooked " stuff you generally won’t see on the first time…

As I said it’s your choice… but I’m all about ,specially in the case of a movie like kill bill, seeing it the first time on the big screen (in cinema city u know with kick ass sound and all )and just being blown away… :o that’s what the first time’s, at least for me ,is all about… Iv seen it 4 times on the big screen I’ll probably watch it again while it’s still playing and as soon as it hits dvd I’m just gonna tear it apart, but as I said before the first time is for the experience… 8)

cinema city sucks…

saw a movie there right channel was on the left side and vice versa…

I really don’t know what your talking about, cinema city is the bomb…