Happy Birthday Topic

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Well, thank you for that comment but maybe Geoi thought I was charming because of my actions in this forum and not the simple fact that I was french…I’d like to think that :smiley:[/quote]

Of course, I’ll never underestimate your charm. ;D

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]

Well, thank you for that comment but maybe Geoi thought I was charming because of my actions in this forum and not the simple fact that I was french…I’d like to think that :smiley:[/quote]

That's a Bingo! :laugh: :laugh:

HAPPY SUPER LATE BIRTHDAY CYBER!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks ! :wink:

[size=150]HAPPPY BIRTHDAY Eastern Beauty!![/size]

I wish you good health and a lot of happiness! Hope you have a great day!!

O0 O0 [size=150]HAPPY B-DAY Eastern Beauty![/size] O0 O0

[size=200]Happy Birthday EB! [/size]

Happy birthday girl. Is everything always fine at the uni ? Enjoying the life off highschool ?

[size=200]Happy Birthday Eastern Beautaaaay[/size]

Okay enough for EB! ;D

What the fuck is it? Birthday Month? ;D

O0 [size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ordell Rodriguez![/size] O0

Hahaha, wow, a lot of Birthdays this month.

Well…

[size=150]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORDELL!![/size]

:-*

Haha, and I’ll be one of them :smiley:

Happy Bday Ordell, but is he still coming in here?

Thanks a lot guys :slight_smile: It’s been a great birthday, this is the cherry on top.

[size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORDELL!!![/size] ;D ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Happy birthday girl. Is everything always fine at the uni ? Enjoying the life off highschool ?[/quote]

I’ll probably remember my university years as the craziest time of my life :o

[size=150]Thank you everybody!!! [/size] :-*

and happy B-day, Ordell :slight_smile:

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

Ahah, really ? Cause university is usually a lonely experience. But that’s great if you could find solid friends there and have crazy times.

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
[/quote]

Ahah, really ? Cause university is usually a lonely experience. But that’s great if you could find solid friends there and have crazy times.[/quote]

A lonely experience?? Best years of my life!!

[list]

• HAPPY BEARD DAY ORDELL!
  • [/list]

XoXoXXXooOOOOXXXooo

XXXoOOXo

That was gay. :-</E>

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][size=200]Happy Birthday Eastern Beautaaaay[/size]

[/quote]

HAPPY B-DAY EASTERN!

Everyone's getting old. >:(

[quote=“Ify”]
    A lonely experience?? Best years of my life!![/quote]

I don’t know how brit colleges are, but France has nothing to do with US campus for example. I haven’t been to the uni the first two years, I was in prepschool. I came in the last year of licence, every students knew each other, at least, lots of groups were already made. Masters is pretty different. But I like uni, don’t get me wrong.

But in France, at least, again, we are like 300 or more from the same departement for each promo (in Paris at least), you can’t know everybody. Yo’ure not wit the same person in seminars, so you might enjoy someone you only share one seminar with. Doesn’t help the friends connection. Plus semianrs are usually regular lessons, not much form of participation, work groups and all. Everybody got to be individual. That what I meant by “lonely experience”.

Unlike highschool and so on, where you spend all your time with your classmates. Even at the uni when you have no seminar, you go back home, you don’t wait the next seminar in four hours with the same people.