Happy Birthday Topic

O0 O0 [size=150]HAPPY B-DAY SEB![/size] O0 O0

Happy birthday, Seb !

Don’t spend it just online reading messages on your FB wall. :wink:

Haha, Seb’s born on the same day as my girlfriend!

Happy birthday to him!

And I guess the reason why he doesn’t have a facebook wall anymore is because he disabled it in order to keep it clean (and get more personal messages by phone or text messages). That’s what I’m gonna do this year too :smiley:

[size=200]Happy birthday, Sebby.[/size]

Sorry I’m late. My friends are over and they’ve been using my computer, so I haven’t been able to get online. I didn’t forget about you though. <3 <3 <3

thanks everyone. sorry I couldn’t deliver on a new look for the forum and wiki… the guy who redid the front page sort of bailed on me… :frowning:

[size=200]HAPPY 40th B-DAY SEBBY BEAR!!![/size]

O0 O0 [size=150]HAPPY B-DAY cyber-lili![/size] O0 O0

[size=150]Happy Birthday, Cyber-lili!! Hope you have a great one!![/size]

[size=200]Happy Birthday [/size] [size=200]lili [/size] [size=200]!!![/size]

I made that post the girliest I could, just for you!

Hey ! Thanks guys. I’m like all depressed both by my new age (23) and the rain. I can’t wait for the real spring to start.

[size=200]Happy Birthday, Lili! [/size]

You were in my dream last night… Err, I spoke to you on the phone in my dream last night. RatQuiRit too! Weird, huh? :laugh: :laugh:

can’t believe it’s lili’s birthday. come here lili, let me give you a hug :-*

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
You were in my dream last night… Err, I spoke to you on the phone in my dream last night. RatQuiRit too! Weird, huh? :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Ahah, the two Frenchies left from the board. Awesome ! How did my voice sound in your dream ? Did I speak slowly or fast ? Bad French-English accent ?

[quote=“Sebastian”]can’t believe it’s lili’s birthday. come here lili, let me give you a hug :-*[/quote]

Germany isn’t to far from France :wink:

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
You were in my dream last night… Err, I spoke to you on the phone in my dream last night. RatQuiRit too! Weird, huh? :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Ahah, the two Frenchies left from the board. Awesome ! How did my voice sound in your dream ? Did I speak slowly or fast ? Bad French-English accent ?

[/quote]

Yeah, haha. My best mate and I and her mom were travelling to London, somehow got stuck in Budapest, and couldn’t get a flight to Heathrow, but we could get a flight to Paris, so we went to Paris. It was raining and really cold, and the trains were packed, so we got a room at a hostel type place in a sketchy part of town. We were so bored, and I was like, “Oh!!! Ohh!! I gotta call Lili!” But I forgot your real name so I had to look it up, but I found RatQuiRit’s name first for some reason, and I called him and asked if he wanted to come chill, and he was there within minutes, even though I couldn’t tell where we were to give him directions. He said he had your number, and we called you. I was trying to speak French, actually, and you spoke superfast until you realized it was me, then you started speaking English like Melanie Laurant. It was pretty realistic. Most of the dream was trying to find out how to reach you. But I woke up before we could meet.

Super weird that I dreamed of you on your birthday though. :laugh: :laugh:

What part of the dream did I come into things?

I really wonder how I looked like in your dream ;D

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]What part of the dream did I come into things?[/quote]

You must’ve been that yapping little poodle that wouldn’t shut the fuck up. :laugh: Couldn’t resist.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]I really wonder how I looked like in your dream ;D[/quote]

You were effing HOT, dude. And full of French guy charm. Very suave.

Ahah, I love how we French are always perceived as very charming no matter what. It’s always a plus for us, no need to make any effort to charm foreigners ;D

I don’t quite remember how Mélanie Laurent spoke in Inglourious Bastersd but I def have the French accent, so I guess, it wasn’t all wrong. And I do speak very fast, in French or English.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, I love how we French are always perceived as very charming no matter what. It’s always a plus for us, no need to make any effort to charm foreigners ;D

I don’t quite remember how Mélanie Laurent spoke in Inglourious Bastersd but I def have the French accent, so I guess, it wasn’t all wrong. And I do speak very fast, in French or English.[/quote]

I meant the way she speaks english during interviews and whatnot. But yeah. ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, I love how we French are always perceived as very charming no matter what. It’s always a plus for us, no need to make any effort to charm foreigners ;D [/quote]

Well, thank you for that comment but maybe Geoi thought I was charming because of my actions in this forum and not the simple fact that I was french…I’d like to think that :smiley: