Happy Birthday Topic

Happy belated Birthday, Laydback! 8) I couldn’t get online yesterday.

Oh yeah, we HAVE to make it cheerful and all glory since Laydback lots The Deuce. Seriously, if you’re reading this Pete, PM me and tell me what the hell is going on with the forum. It’s been such a long long time.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Oh yeah, we HAVE to make it cheerful and all glory since Laydback lots The Deuce. Seriously, if you’re reading this Pete, PM me and tell me what the hell is going on with the forum. It’s been such a long long time.[/quote]
It’s back up and in action! The Deuce is rockin’ & rollin’, check it out!

And congrats LB! Our birthdays are so darn close to each other… we’re like separated twins!.. only born years + a day apart!

[quote=“pantsman”]
It’s back up and in action! The Deuce is rockin’ & rollin’, check it out![/quote]

No really ??? I feel like I’ve been checking it out a week ago and it was still down. Since when is it back ? Awesome !

WTF??? I already got banned from The Deuce after 1 post. Thats fucked up.

Oh BTW happy b-day pantsman.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]WTF??? I already got banned from The Deuce after 1 post. Thats fucked up.[/quote]

Ahaha. Pete knows you, he certainly has seen you on this forum. ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]WTF??? I already got banned from The Deuce after 1 post. Thats fucked up.[/quote]

Ahaha. Pete knows you, he certainly has seen you on this forum. ;D[/quote]
Can you get him to unban me?

You know after all this time I still have not joined the Deuce. I always went there and read posts until it went down. I might join this time.

O0 O0 [size=200]HAPPY B-DAY Pantsman![/size] O0 O0

;D [size=200]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH!!! <3 <3 <3[/size] 8) :wink: :-*

Thank you ya’lll :slight_smile: I’m halfway through my twenties now :o

Twenties are the best, we should all enjoy them as long as we can or we’ll regret it in our thirties.

Happy birthday then, pantsman. :wink:

Well I’ve already wasted half of my twenties, here’s hoping I don’t waste the other half ;D

You can call me Josh though lili, really wish I could change my name on here :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy birthday pants! 8)

O0 O0 Happy B-DAY Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth! O0 O0

Isn’t he even still around ?

He makes it back here every now and then. :wink:

Happy Birthday EEE! O0

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!! Have a great one, yo!

[size=150]Happy Birthday, Seb!! [/size]

Have an awesome one, you basterd!

I tried telling you on Facebook but your wall seems to have disappeared, hahaha, silly rabbit :stuck_out_tongue: