Happy Birthday Topic

Oh, crap! It’s Plunder’s birthday already?! Well, happy midget version of thy-self day, P-Buns. :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Bunnie. :smiley: Don’t stay up too late. :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=200]Happy Birthday Plundie!![/size]

Happy bday Plunderbunnie!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
Fuck, we’re all getting so damn old. I’ll be 22 tis Aug. 22nd. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

I agree. I’m going to start lying about my age soon.

Thanks for the wishes everyone! I’m hung over for the second day in a row. Maybe I’ll make it 3, it’s a nicer number.

Happy belated birthday PB! I was on holiday, and couldn’t check the board all week. Sounds like you had fun! :wink: :smiley:

Happy BDAY Pete!

Happy Birthday Pete. O0

Happy birthday Baïo! Hope you’ll have fun watching IB and Shorts today (if Shorts is still on you plans, which I seriously doubt!)

Its funny how everybody says happy birthday to someone when deep down they dont mean it at all.

Happy Birthday Bio. 8)

Happy Birthday Bio.

Happy Birthday Bio ;D

thanks everyone. I shall return soon. But for now I shall vanish for

Happy birthday, ThaDuke!

…well, it’s not really my birthday, but today marks my 3rd year on the Tarantino Archives!

Let the celebration begin.

Sorry guys, I missed everybody’s birthday since I was off on holidays without any acces to the net. So, happy birthday to Plunderbunnie, Pete and Bio !

Happy belated birthday to Pete and Bio! :smiley:

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Its funny how everybody says happy birthday to someone when deep down they dont mean it at all.[/quote]

I mean it. I only really say happy birthday to old members that I know. I don`t say it to everyone.

Oh My Jesus Christ it’s Geoi and Kenneth’s birthday today! Have a good one, both of ya

[quote=“Angel”]Happy belated birthday to Pete and Bio! :smiley:

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]Its funny how everybody says happy birthday to someone when deep down they dont mean it at all.[/quote]

I mean it. I only really say happy birthday to old members that I know. I don`t say it to everyone.[/quote]

Well you probably do but other people dont.

I would’ve said the same thing if I bothered answering to you. For example I wouldn’t wish you a happy bday O0