Happy Birthday Topic

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
Happy Birthday, G-man!!! Now go out and get pissed fucking drunk… Leagally!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]

otay!

Happy Birthday, G-man!!! Now go out and get pissed fucking drunk… Leagally!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]

Oh, no one cares anymore! Let’s concentrate on my future birthday!

Another year to celebrate the films of Bette Davis. I’m only half way dudes. I’ve seen 20 of her films, just 80 more to go!

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
[/quote]

suck one.

[quote=“Lt. BioBasterd”]
[/quote]

Suck two.

Your birthday is like three days before mine, Bio. Three days not good enough. BAH! ;D :smiley: :wink:

Suck two.

Your birthday is like three days before mine, Bio. Three days not good enough. BAH! ;D :smiley: :wink:
[/quote]

Thank ya Geoi.

Happy Birthday Kinicky! I forgot to post.

Happy belated b-day G!

Thanks for the b-day wishes, guysesss.

Happy birthday to Sylvia!!! Why she’s not around anymore???

Happy B-Day Sylvia and knick.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Happy birthday to Sylvia!!! Why she’s not around anymore???
[/quote]

Yeah, happy birthday, girl. There used to have a special secret place for girls on this forum some years ago. Only members could join it and even read it. Like staff member has their own corner. But since most of the female veterans here are gone, the place has been down.

Happy B-Day SharpestLives16!!

[quote=“RatQuiRit”]
Happy B-Day SharpestLives16!!
[/quote]

Who’s that ??

Edit : just checked out the profile and recognize the avatar. But didn’t you have another username ? I really don’t recall that name !

hehe, since it’s quite long you probably never bothered reading it, did you?!

Yeha, I don’t know. But I do remember his avatar. I would have swear I saw another username with it.

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Happy Birthday Snake Eyes!!

Where the hell is he btw ???
[/quote]

Hey thanks! Yeah i have been gone a while… mostlY been on youtube and uploading clips from cult movies… stuff like the boxers omen… seventh curse… devils fetus… films like that… :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Brthday, dude! Hope you had a great one! :slight_smile:

Devils Fetus, that sounds cool

Happy B-Day Plunderbunnie. The BIG 2-3!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Fuck, we’re all getting so damn old. I’ll be 22 tis Aug. 22nd. :stuck_out_tongue:

I should get out and see more of the world than just Texas. I should go to Alaska and molest the Polar Bears - or the other way around! Better yet, I’ll seduce Sarah Palin! Yummy! :-*

Happy B-day P-Bunnie.