Halloween (2007)

Rate Halloween

• Good
  • Bad

0 voters

I know Im not the only one who’s excited about the Halloween remake directed by Rob Zombie.I have huge expectations for this remake. I think everyone is gonna be really surprised how good this remake is.

Pictures of the myers house:

The Police Car that will be featured in the Halloween ramake

Im excited for it too! I loved The Devil’s Rejects! Im also exited for Rob Zombie’s animated movie, forgot its name though…

You’d think they would come out with a better tagline than that.

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]
Well its only a teaser poster

I’m not excited. I doubt Zombie can even make a film as good as the first Halloween.

I don’t think it’s gonna be as good as the original Halloween, however it’s nice to see how Rob Zombie is gonna approach it and add some of his unique touches to it… Im also sure it’s gonna be better than most of Halloween’s sequels…

Probably, but that isn’t hard to do :wink:

Its going to take a hell of an effort to make Michael a scary character again, but if there’s anyone that can make a movie about some derranged psycopath with nothing to lose, its Rob Zombie! He’s always true to the hideous side of horror which is sadistic gore, and he’s a master in exploiting those elements which make his films diturbing and truly horrifying. There’s also a great cast working with Rob: Danny Trejo, Ken Foree (Dawn Of The Dead), Sheri Moon (Baby). And screenwriters are JOHN CARPENTER!!!, ROB ZOMBIE!!!..sounds like a real winner.

haha, Sid Haig better be in this…

I could really care less where.

I loved the Devils Rejects but Rob still has to prove himself in my book. I do not like remakes of good movies, its freakin pointless. I realize its a good paycheck and all but I really wish Mr Zombie would have picked his next project with a little more ambition. Now he is doing Saw 4??? Uhgggg! He is making some very bad calls and may end up in suckville. Calling him a “master” is way overboard. Let him get a few films under his belt before you tack such a label in his forehead.

I dont think Rob has alot to do with that cartoon movie other than the original story and a producing credit.

True, true…but I’m still pretty exicited. Or at least cautiously excited. I loved Devils Rejects and some of his other projects so yeah.

And he’s doing Saw 4? I did not know that lol. Didn’t see that coming. Anythings better than Darren Lynn Bousman I guess.

Though ideally I wish they’d just leave the Saw franchise alone. Enough already.

What do you mean you liked some of his other projects? He only has two movies! The Devils Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses… :wink:

He is not doing Saw 4

Yeah I dont knw where this bull came from? Plus his style is so different than the Saw franchise… even if it was real it wont work! Where did you hear about him directin Saw4?

[quote=“Scarface”]
[/quote]

No i dont think that… taglines now days suck… or maybe they have for a while anyway if they cant come up with any GOOD taglines then why have one… its not that necessary have you seen the taglines for wolf creek… applying statistics to a horror movie tagline = silly…

[quote=“Navajas”]
What do you mean you liked some of his other projects? He only has two movies! The Devils Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses… :wink:
[/quote]

By projects I didn’t necessarily mean movies. He’s done a lot of horror based music videos and shorts. Thats what I meant.

And yeah, he’s not doing Saw 4. Now it makes sense. I was thinking it was a weird career move. And I read in an interview hes not a fan of the franchise anyway.

For all of you who are undecided about the new Halloween movie check this out

I seriously cant wait for this!

:o :o :o

[quote=“Deputy Tolo”]
Its going to take a hell of an effort to make Michael a scary character again, but if there’s anyone that can make a movie about some derranged psycopath with nothing to lose, its Rob Zombie! He’s always true to the hideous side of horror which is sadistic gore, and he’s a master in exploiting those elements which make his films diturbing and truly horrifying. There’s also a great cast working with Rob: Danny Trejo, Ken Foree (Dawn Of The Dead), Sheri Moon (Baby). And screenwriters are JOHN CARPENTER!!!, ROB ZOMBIE!!!..sounds like a real winner. [/quote]
Lets not forget:

Brad Dourif (Chucky)

Malcolm Mcdowell (A Clockworks Orange)

[quote=“me”]
For all of you who are undecided about the new Halloween movie check this out

I seriously cant wait for this!
[/quote]

HOLY SH!T!!