The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Grindhouse on the Comedy Central's Secret Stash

Anyone who watched South Park last night saw the preview for the new clip of Grindhouse that will be airing on Comedy Central’s Secret Stash along with the feature presentation of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour this Saturday night at midnight.

Anyone know about this? Anything new here that we already haven’t seen??

I’ll watch and see plus dont they show that blue collar shit like every other weekend?

It’s actually the Roast of Jeff Foxworthy, and it’s at 1 A.M., but it’s alot of the same shit that they’ve used on Blue Collar Comedy.

I just saw the commerical for it… they will be showing it during the Comedy Central roast of Jeff Foxworthy so check it out!

Edit:nothing really new pretty much they show what they showd on fx but there is one scene where you see El Wray getting on a mini bike and riding off other than that it was a waste of time.

I had a feeling…

I’m glad I didn’t waste my Saturday night sitting at home. :wink:

What weird is I saw the ad last night and it still say “This film is not yet rated”!!! Are they just too lazy to make another ad?

Just saw a new AD stricktly for Death Proof on TNT. Included new footage too!

Oh, and it DID say that the film was rated ‘R’.

What new footage? cause the clip I saw didnt have any new footage(unless your talking about where the girls ram Kurt Russell)

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Just saw a new AD stricktly for Death Proof on TNT. Included new footage too!

Oh, and it DID say that the film was rated ‘R’.
[/quote]

Yeah I saw the new Death Proof ad tonight on TNT and it said rated R. There was a bit of new footage but not much. I'll have to see it again to go into any detail. They should show it again soon as they are playing KB 1 and 2 again.

My favorite line so far: "Im Buck and I'm here to F-party!"

“If any of got anything else to say now(mouth moves but you hear no sound)is the time!”