Grindhouse on DVD

[quote=“KILL BILL vol.3”]
Ditto? what does that mean.
[/quote]

Likewise. Copy machines were once called ditto machines.

dit·to

–noun 1. the aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition). Abbreviation: do. Symbol: ″. Compare ditto mark.

2. another of the same.

3. Informal. a duplicate; copy.

–adverb 4. as already stated; likewise.

–verb (used with object) 5. to make a copy of, using a Ditto machine.

6. to duplicate or repeat the action or statement of (another person).

I was really hoping for a Russell & Tarantino commentary track…

Russell is so funny in his tracks with Carpenter.

Do you guys think Grindhouse will be released on DVD in the countries were it wasn’t released in cinemas? I know I can always import, but the best thing for me would be a release with norwegian subtitles and all that stuff.

Very nice but no commentary? He can do commentary for his favorite movies but no commentary for his movie wtf?

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
Likewise. Copy machines were once called ditto machines.
[/quote]
[quote=“ailemrac07”]
dit·to

–noun 1. the aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition). Abbreviation: do. Symbol: ″. Compare ditto mark.

2. another of the same.

3. Informal. a duplicate; copy.

–adverb 4. as already stated; likewise.

–verb (used with object) 5. to make a copy of, using a Ditto machine.

6. to duplicate or repeat the action or statement of (another person).

[/quote]

o thanks, i didnt know that, and have seen it around the forum, and was like wtf? But now i understand.

[quote=“me”]
Very nice but no commentary? He can do commentary for his favorite movies but no commentary for his movie wtf?
[/quote]

Good point.

The DP extras sound iffy, but with the Sally Menke thing it seems like they are going to be more than just promotional fluff peices…

PT seems to have the great Rodriquez features as always, but with all the extras it makes me worried about ever seeing a Grindhouse Dvd, where are the trailers?

Marley Shelton looks HOT on the Planet Terror cover! :smiley: I love the steelbook covers. awesome awesome!

http://www.tarantino.info/content/view/604/2/

before i noticed, this thread had high res pictures of the dvds…

in my attachment is yet another picture though, from someone at the comiccon

Gonna bump my old question here: Do you guys think Grindhouse will be released on DVD in the countries were it wasn’t released in cinemas? I know I can always import, but the best thing for me would be a release with norwegian subtitles and all that stuff.

And what is the double dare trailer?

[quote=“Sebastian”]
http://www.tarantino.info/content
[/quote]

hmm, i was hoping for better and more bonus stuff for DP. no commentary again, not even a making of.

looking forward to that sally menke bit though…

[quote=“Laydback”]
They’re both the same, but don’t forget, Only BEST BUY will be carrying the steelbook cases (This could change in different region-releases though)

I’m especially drooling at the PT steelbook

The link also says that they’ll have “an extra not found on the normal dvds”.
[/quote]

There’s a company in Australia called EzyDVD which releases films in tin cases exclusive to them. So I’d say they’ll be stocking tin cases. JB Hi-Fi usually gets exclusive DVDs too, like with comic books as extras and such.

How long could it be before we see the actual Grindhouse SE DVD that includes both movies and all the trailers? -You know how QT is with special editions…

“See, I wanted you to wait, alright. I wanted you to long for it. So after six years, it’s finally here”.

Or something like that.

lol

well I really hope for Grindhouse as DVD, too. but the others are a blind purchase, too

Hi res artwork

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/grindhouse.html

Another pic from the Comiccon:

Looks like the Grindhouse box-set is set to be released next year.

An excerpt from the Hobo With A Shotgun official website:

[i]10/10/2007

Grindhouse DVD/ Hobo with a Script

Great news! We just signed a license agreement for the “Hobo With A Shotgunâ€

If you haven’t bought Death Proof or Planet Terror yet, now is the time.

Planet Terror is listed at $13.49 on Amazon, whilst Death Proof at a measly $9.99. I feel kinda bummed I paid double the price jus some weeks ago. >:(