The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Grindhouse myspace page?

Anyone know whos page this is?

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =156998050”>http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=156998050</LINK_TEXT>

Looks like he took a bunch of our avatars (Knoxvilles, mine, Bad Max’s I think) and used them on the site. I have no clue who this guy is, is it someone from in here?

It would be nice if he alerted us about this. Not much to ask is it?

I’m on Myspace too, an invite would be nice in return for the use of my avatar. ???

Its a nice page and I like that song too.

Yeah but WTF? He just used our animations and didnt even tell us. Thats rude. I spent time making that. It doesnt matter if its a little avatar or a cartoon I drew, Id like someone to ask before they take my artwork. Its not like I know the guy.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Yeah but WTF? He just used our animations and didnt even tell us. Thats rude. I spent time making that. It doesnt matter if its a little avatar or a cartoon I drew, Id like someone to ask before they take my artwork. Its not like I know the guy.
[/quote]

I know what you mean. Im having trouble finding where these are located though. Where are the gifs?

Theyre on the main page. Mines on the left yours is on the right.

I just sent the guy a message. Im interested in hearing what the deal is.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
[/quote]

Yeah, that sucks when you make something and other people steal it, but it’s bound to happen.

Its not like this guy couldnt tell us about this fan page. I mean, we’re huge Grindhouse fans. Which is what makes it even more lame.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Theyre on the main page. Mines on the left yours is on the right.

I just sent the guy a message. Im interested in hearing what the deal is.
[/quote]

For some reason some of the imageshack pics are not loading for me.

OK HERES THE NEWS

I talked to the owner and he said that he found those avatars on another webnsite, not in here. Thats why he didnt give any credit.

I told him everythings cool and if you guys want to join up on his page, go ahead. I’m going to right now.

I’m glad he was cool about it. I feel better now.

Hi guys ,The Grindhouse_fans page was made by me , if I have used any of your creations on my page ,can I just say a massive thank you for the great work ,I hope you will all add me to your friends lists ,and sorry for the mix up ,I set the page up only a week ago ,and I have over 100 friends added already

I hope I have found some new friends here with a love of all things Tarantino

and thank you to PopeyePete for the heads up of this place ;D

Welcome to the QT Forum dude! Any artwork of mine you want to use on your page is cool with me. <br/>

Great site! 8)

Check the GH avatar/sig topic and the Grindhouse fan art topics, youll find tons of stuff you can use if you want to.

thats great mate ,the same goes for any gifs on my page ,everyone please feel free to use em ,all I ask is that they are rehosted as they are quiet big ,now Im off to explore this brilliant site ,thanks again

Cheers!

Nice page!

The Cramps-HELL YEA!

And god almighty, those pics of the actresses… :-*

[quote=“Grindhouse_Fan”]
I’m off to explore this brilliant site
[/quote]

thanks man, welcome on board!

I want to especially point you to our wiki, btw… enjoy

You can use my banners and avatars too, if ya want.

ok thanks mate