Grindhouse In January!

i wish they had a grindhouse film fest on Australian tv…

I wish they had a grindhouse channel in the us

I wish I had a GOOD movie channel…

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I wish I had a GOOD movie channel…
[/quote]
Hahaha! Get IFC probably the best movie channel in the U.S.

I also want to get Sun Dance. A friend of mine will tell me about some of the CRAZIEST movies…

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
I also want to get Sun Dance. A friend of mine will tell me about some of the CRAZIEST movies…
[/quote]
Whatever you do dont get HBO, learn from my mistake.

[quote=“me”]
Hahaha! Get IFC probably the best movie channel in the U.S.
[/quote]

Just found out that they’re gonna show Miike’s Graveyard of Honor next month!

Never heard of that movie but if its by him its got to be good,I will be watching it thanks.

[quote=“me”]
Never heard of that movie but if its by him its got to be good,I will be watching it thanks.
[/quote]

It’s a remake of the Fukasaku original (Killer Flick in my avatar) and all I keep hearing is that it’s good as the original (And in some reviews I’ve read, better, Which I’ve GOT to find out)

It comes on the same night as Bubba-Ho Tep. An hour earlier.

To bad they’re not gonna show the original and remake back to back,that would be awesome but I’ll settle for this.

Here are a few of the movies they will be showing on IFC in January.

January 6th:Hidden Fortress

January 7th:The Great Silence

January 7th:Fulltime Killer

January 8th:The Boost

Where are you getting this info at? I was just at the IFC site and couldn’t find shit!

I found it on the IFC website.I looked it up last week,so maybe they changed the site since then.

Great news! Coffy and Foxy Brown comes on TCM Friday night.

I’m surprised Coffy isn’t in the later time slot! It’s probably the most explicit movie TCM has ever aired…Yet.

Also, Rob Zombie’s been missing in action for the past few weeks. Still hard at work on the Halloween sequel it appears. I wish they could’ve got a replacement for him.

I didnt even know TCM Underground was still going on so the last few times I’ve missed it(Damn it!)but I’ll be watching these hoping Rob Zombie will be there.

Changed my banner for the big show tonight!

I’ll tune in to Bubba Ho-Tep tonight as well just to see if there’s any new promo-stuff for the Grindhouse show.

WHOA!

Never knew how frickin’ nice & detailed the Underground section is!

http://www.tcm.com/underground/index.jsp

They got downloads,deleted scenes,interviews, whole bunch of nice shit!

[quote=“Laydback”]
Just found out that they’re gonna show Miike’s Graveyard of Honor next month!
[/quote]

It’s on right now. But TV Guide fucked up. It’s the ORIGINAL that’s playing. Doesn’t matter though. Check it out if you haven’t seen it yet!

Call me crazy but didnt they cut out some of coffy?when the guy gets his head blown off by the shotgun they cut some of it out

I watched Graveyard of honor last night and it wasnt the remake it was the original.I liked GOH at times it reminded me of Yakuza Papers:Battle without honor or humanity and the ending was powerful.