Grind House is a masterpiece

Hey fellow Quentin fans. Grind House is a masterpiece. Here are the first two paragraphs of my review from the website www.heyallright.com. Hope this rallies the troops. Couldn’t post the whole review on this forum because of the byte limitations, but click this link http://www.heyallright.com/MoviereviewsGrindHouse.html if you want to check out the whole thing.

Grind House

Reviewed by Theo Michelfeld

Directors Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez are best friends and kindred spirits who have built careers paying homage to “B-movies.â€

1. Grindhouse is one word

2. “Rodriguez is a bad filmmaker”? what the hell, man?

3. This review really lacks in any thought-provoking material

GRIND HOUSE IS FUN

[quote=“melchizedeknm”]

1. Grindhouse is one word

2. “Rodriguez is a bad filmmaker”? what the hell, man?

3. This review really lacks in any thought-provoking material
    [/quote]Rodriguez is not a bad filmmaker, but Planet Terror was damn near horrible.

It werent no WWE Summer Slam were it?!! hee hee hee!!! (SNORRRT)

Clam Chowdah!

two kinds of people in Massachusetts: drunk irish pricks and rich asshole snobs - which one are you?

Stay on topic, stop bringing up shit that has NOTHING to do with Grindhouse. Goddamn, isnt there a Retarded Anti-Bush Texan message board on the net? Its 2007, there must be!!

you should have been a policeman.

could you not pass the physical?

Dude, melchiz… I have nothing but love for Rodriguez’ contribution. Wish you’d read the whole review before slagging it. Is Grind House one word? Opinions seem to differ. Should be it’s own thread probably.

It doesnt matter to me, Grindhouse, Grind House. Its the same thing.

I just decided to be a prick for a few minutes…You loved Grindhouse, which is awesome, and taking the time to write a review is pretty cool in my book :slight_smile:

Solidarity. Awesome. 8)

[quote=“melchizedeknm”]
I just decided to be a prick for a few minutes…You loved Grindhouse, which is awesome, and taking the time to write a review is pretty cool in my book :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well I actually have a book. And everybody I ever meet goes in this book, and now I’ve met you and you’re goin’ in the book!

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Rodriguez is not a bad filmmaker, but Planet Terror was damn near horrible.
[/quote]

Planet Terror was HORRIBLE?

I loved eet :expressionless: