Grey skies are gonna clear up

[quote=“Biohazard”]
Oh yeah. A ho-down in H-town. Represent for shizzle my bizzle. I be flizzle with the grizzles like a dizzle. They call me Mr. Cherry Pop!

izzle!
[/quote]

wtf?

[quote]Oh yeah. A ho-down in H-town. Represent for shizzle my bizzle. I be flizzle with the grizzles like a dizzle. They call me Mr. Cherry Pop!

izzle![/quote]

;D ;D ;D hahhaa

I’m missing my “fucking professional” status right now. :’(

Damn dude… Yeah, I bet you are missing it.

Hey Joshua, wanna hook up for a movie when I roll through H-town on the 27th? It’ll be me and my buddy Tim. Probably at the Woodlands.

Where in the f*** is ME?

Haha, I love how a hug fest turns into something dirty. Just like in real life.

P.S I miss Maxie too :frowning:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
That’s right. We’re all friends here. Now who’s up for some great sweaty group sex? I choose Plunder as my partner.
[/quote]

You don’t have partners in group sex! You just go with whatever, in whatever. That sounded terrible.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
You don’t have partners in group sex! You just go with whatever, in whatever. That sounded terrible.
[/quote]Details on your experience with this subject plzkthx.

Yeah, Great Detail…

lmfao :wink:

I don’t do group sex. I’m a romantic. :wink:

Well i wouldn’t know… but if i had to guess id say the most important thing is to keep your back to the wall…

P.S. I are luv u all

[quote=“Geoi”]
I miss Bad Max. :wink:
[/quote]

The whole swedish crew abandonned this place. First Luxie, then Crazy-88 and now Max (but I think he had some troubles to log in too).

The two members I miss the most are obviously Bleach and Seth… Though Seth sometimes log in.

Anybody remember Johny Exhale? He was cool too.

Yeah, of course!

[quote=“pantsman”]
Details on your experience with this subject plzkthx.
[/quote]

And some video footage aswell, please. ;D

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
The whole swedish crew abandonned this place. First Luxie, then Crazy-88 and now Max (but I think he had some troubles to log in too).
[/quote]

I wasn’t close with the Swedish crew, especially Luxie and Crazy_88 which I regret a little bit. They seemed like fun. I do remember how they all posted a million times each in a certain Swedish topic ;D

I also miss Mia Rose (although I still talk to her on MSN and Facebook), Ronja (although I talk to her too) and Dillon who had a big arse QT collection. He was also an Eminem fan, like me.

I’m tempted to mention the PCD-loving Eastern Beauty, aswell. She’s a nicegirl at heart.

:-*

[quote=“Scarface”]
Anybody remember Johny Exhale? He was cool too.
[/quote]

He was indeed cool. We used to talk a lot about music, I miss that. I barely talk about music in here now…

Oh and Mia Rose, it’s even older. She was so funny. What is she doing now ?

missing cool members to be mentioned

vince vega

bad max

johnny exhale

bleach - always had cool avatars

seth

tha’ duke

…and that fucking asshole Kilgore Trout. wtf happened to him? what a douchebag.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
He was indeed cool. We used to talk a lot about music, I miss that. I barely talk about music in here now…

Oh and Mia Rose, it’s even older. She was so funny. What is she doing now ?
[/quote]

Yeah, she’s well cool! She’s doing well. She’s an actress and so has been appearing on various TV programmes here. Recently she was in this advert:

BBC NEWS | Health | Adverts warn of cocaine dangers

Holy shite! That’s the funniest advert I’ve seen in years! LOL

[quote=“Ify”]
I’m tempted to mention the PCD-loving Eastern Beauty, aswell. She’s a nicegirl at heart.

[/quote]
Aww, so sweet of you

:-*