Great Grindhouse Moments

- the moment where J.T. wakes up with bloody sausage on his stomach and tells the guys that he must’ve passed out after killing those two sickos. Ha! He passed out after killing them. Genius.

• the moment when El Wray gets his hands on both guns and twirls them around with all that flair, then J.T. says “That boy’s got the devil in 'em.”

The trampoline.

When Abby’s head explodes and the helicopter scence.

From DP, the Hold Tight scene.

in Death Proof, the freaky screeching sound at the start of each flashback of the crash.

the closeup on Rosario Dawson’s face(always a good thing anyway) as she gets excited with the stunt.

she feels it. you feel it.

Later in the chase, Stuntman Mike’s car goes off the road into a field, kicking up a cloud of dust…you’re waiting for it emerge…then the camera WHIPS to the right and THAT’S where he is!

i fucking LOVE that!

[quote=“big man with a gun”]
Later in the chase, Stuntman Mike’s car goes off the road into a field, kicking up a cloud of dust…you’re waiting for it emerge…then the camera WHIPS to the right and THAT’S where he is!

i fucking LOVE that!
[/quote]

That’s my favorite moment of the chase too.

I love the scene where Julia’s texting her boyfriend and Jeepsters playing on the jukebox then it tunes out and we hear the Sally and Jack Blow Out theme playing, THEN it cuts to Shanna talking to Dov, but that piano music is playing, its like we are still in Julia’s mini-love universe as they talk. Then after Julia sends the message, Jeepster comes back in. Thats one of the coolest uses of music by QT so far in his career.

During the big car chase I love the little Sergio Leone/Once Upon A Time in The West shot with the lone oil pump squeaking. Also, that motorcycle guy slamming into the billboard makes me laugh everytime I see it. All those little touches are what make QTs movies interesting. Big flat out Action scenes and crazy gore scenes are fun but I think I like those little kinds of cool details qt adds even more.

"I never miss."

El Wray fucking shit up in the hospital has gotta be my favorite sequence in PT. Plus The Babysitter Twins attacking the Doc’s car.

I love it when that motorcycle dude flies into a fuckin’ wall in Death proof!!! I hate people with MC’s they make so much fuckin’ sound… I really enjoyed that shit.

the hold tight scene was my favorite scene of any movie

the chase is going to be a top 5 car scene in my book. Just for the fact I love muscle cars, and also a chase where it starts out with person A chasing person(s) B, then it switches. Awesome.