The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Grand Theft Auto IV

With Nintendo, graphics have never been their concern. It’s all about gameplay and it always has been. Look how far they’ve come. Look how long they’ve been around. There’s a reason for it.

Every now and then i will pull out the ol’ nintendo and play it, anybody remember bomberman? that was a great game.

N64 is prob my favourite console.

it was so much fun remember 4 player goldeneye? I sold mine when i got my ps2 so i could get more ps2 games and i wish i hadn’t because i would really love to buy another N64.

Yeah goldeneye is the best multiplayer game ever!

NES i probably my favorite although i use to love turbo graphix 16 with splatter house and then on sega genisis splatter house 2 and 3 great series along with castlevania.

NES + Super Mario Brothers 3

What more can you ask for?

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
NES + Super Mario Brothers 3

What more can you ask for?
[/quote]

SMB3 was a great game.

did anyone else here have a megadrive? i loved streets of rage or sonic 2 or golden axe

[quote=“mr blonde_22”]
did anyone else here have a megadrive? i loved streets of rage or sonic 2 or golden axe
[/quote]

no but i seen the sega mega drive many times and i was about to buy one off of ebay but i never did they made a rambo game for mega drive too i think.

Golden Axe! Now that was one kickass game

[quote=“Scarface”]
Golden Axe! Now that was one kickass game
[/quote]

Fuck the whole series was great.

i found mine when we moved so i have been having a great time as of late! it was my first ever console i was like 5 i think when i got it. NBA jam rules!!

Yeah i use to play nba jam all the time

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]

never a huge fan of 2d sports games. nor am i a fan of 3d but i plar some more 3d ones.

Only a week till it comes out, pretty stoked for it

[quote=“Ify”]
I don’t really give a shit where it’s set, as long as the game is good. It would be cool if it was set in London though, but then again I don’t think I’d be able to stand the stupid cockney accents they’d no doubt assume.
[/quote]

I was hoping they’d do an update of that London 1969 expansion they did ages ago. Not only do we get London, but we get London in the sixties.

But yeah, I was a little disappointed when I heard Liberty City. I just thought, boring… At least we get to play a Russian though. That’s cool.

[quote=“me”]
[/quote]

Ever play NBA Hangtime on the N64? What a great game. 2-on-2 basketball with POWER-UPS! Plus, you even get to change the colour of Rodman’s hair when you play with him. Awesome.

Goldeneye is definitely the best multiplayer game ever though. The downside is that no one wants to play it anymore. And multiplayer doesn’t really work with one person…

[quote=“Angel”]
I was hoping they’d do an update of that London 1969 expansion they did ages ago. Not only do we get London, but we get London in the sixties.

But yeah, I was a little disappointed when I heard Liberty City. I just thought, boring… At least we get to play a Russian though. That’s cool.

Ever play NBA Hangtime on the N64? What a great game. 2-on-2 basketball with POWER-UPS! Plus, you even get to change the colour of Rodman’s hair when you play with him. Awesome.

Goldeneye is definitely the best multiplayer game ever though. The downside is that no one wants to play it anymore. And multiplayer doesn’t really work with one person…
[/quote]

hang time was awesome so was goldeneye i know the feeling bout trying to get people to play multiplayer tho…

i was a bit dissapointed as well when i heard that it was only liberty but it’s bigger than the whole san andread area wise though so its gonna be a hugely different city plus it would be good to drive through any neighbourhood without being shot at all the time like in 3

Goldeneye was the shit! Come to Europe and play against me Angel :angel:

I actually played some tournaments of goldeneye multiplayer back in the day :slight_smile:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
I actually played some tournaments of goldeneye multiplayer back in the day :slight_smile:
[/quote]
I wish they had stuff like that here…

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Goldeneye was the shit! Come to Europe and play against me Angel :angel:

[/quote]

Some genius needs to figure out a way to get Goldeneye online. Like make a mod that can work with an emulated Goldeneye. That would be great. I remember I used to play multiplayer all through the night when friends came over. And we’d play loud music on a boombox. That was fun.