The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Grand Theft Auto IV

The trailer is out!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/trailer_splash.html

Damn, that looks sweet.

I’ve still just got a PS2, Dreamcast and Genesis.

But looks like it will be THE game to force me to make the next-gen jump (probably to PS3).

Yeah this looks awesome. . I too need to make the next gen jump in anticipation for GTA IV, if only for the benefit of playing it in high def. I think it said it’s going to be released on PS3 and Wii. I’d quite like to play it on Wii with that controller :smiley: It’s rumoured that there could be a PC version as well, which would be nice (and a cheaper option…)

I can’t wait for this, it’s going to be brilliant (as they always are). It will be released on the 360 as well. October seems so far away.

cant wait to see some in game action! im gonna have to sell me ps2 to start me on my way to the thousand dollars i need to upgrade

I’m not getting excited yet. GTA III was wonderful and Vice City even better, San Andreas I couldn’t force myself to play for more than a few hours. Sold it after that, what a disappointment. Gansta, rap etc. fans probably got more out of it.

The series needs something new. A change of scenery for example. Tokyo would be cool with all that yakuza stuff. Or maybe Seoul. Or fucking Ireland.

tokyo would be the lodgical choice for the next city, the yakuza is the only gang that you dont actually belong to as a player

I don’t really give a shit where it’s set, as long as the game is good. It would be cool if it was set in London though, but then again I don’t think I’d be able to stand the stupid cockney accents they’d no doubt assume.

It’d be wonderful, a homage to the old GTA London games, the only GTA I ever really loved.

The first and second GTA games were so cool. I loved to kill everybody ahah, and leave blood behind my car, crappy but cool design. The game had a soul at that time.

Yeah, second also kicked ass, they could make something similar today, same point of view. AND set it in London, haha.

London would be awesome. Or did you ever checkout Midtown Madness 2 ? With London and San Francisco ?

According to Game Informer, GTA will take place in the mean streets of New York.

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
The first and second GTA games were so cool. I loved to kill everybody ahah, and leave blood behind my car, crappy but cool design. The game had a soul at that time.
[/quote]

ahaha, that’s my girl :smiley:

[quote=“Biohazard”]
According to Game Informer, GTA will take place in the mean streets of New York.
[/quote]

Damn, I hate New York. Never been there for real of course but it’s always the most boring city in games. They should’ve chosen something more exotic.

i think its the ps3 version of liberty city, I heard that they are still calling it liberty as well

It should come out for Wii…

LMAO.

The Wii sucks balls.

…any particular reason why?

It gets boring too quickly. The graphics suck compared to the 3rd generation consoles and the remote is just a gimmick. The control pad was designed for a reason. Also, the Wii is for kids or those that can’t play a ‘normal’ console.

Im just an xbox man. Cant wait for the new Gta game to come out it looks awesome.

http://www.gta4.tv/screencaps.php