The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Google News Alerts for Kill Bill and DC

If anyone is interested, I’ve been collecting Google News Alerts about Kill Bil and David Carradine. You can read them at my message board. I figured that there are so many that I didn’t want to clutter up this space. So, here is the URL to my Message Board.

http://novogate.com/free/index.php?b=620

I only ask one thing. If you leave a message on my board, I ask that you DO NOT SWEAR! If you do. I will remove your post. I expect people to respect each other by not throwing insults at each other and swearing every other word. Here on Tarantino Archives, it’s expected, but on other boards, best not to take the chance or your post might get removed.

Thanks

(@

AJCrane

[quote]
I only ask one thing. If you leave a message on my board, I ask that you DO NOT SWEAR! If you do. I will remove your post. I expect people to respect each other by not throwing insults at each other and swearing every other word. Here on Tarantino Archives, it’s expected, but on other boards, best not to take the chance or your post might get removed[/quote]

it’s expected? i dont expect people to use cuss words but well if they do, who cares… i dont feel offended. if you feel offended please say so and i get a bit stricter

If someone is offended by a cuss word they shouldn’t be Tarantino fans in the first place.

Ha ha, so true!

Also, is David Caradine British??

Does he sound British?

Maybe he is Scottish?

And he just lost his Scottish accent along the way?

[quote]If anyone is interested, I’ve been collecting Google News Alerts about Kill Bil and David Carradine.  You can read them at my message board.  I figured that there are so many that I didn’t want to clutter up this space.  So, here is the URL to my Message Board.

http://novogate.com/free/index.php?b=620

I only ask one thing.  If you leave a message on my board, I ask that you DO NOT SWEAR!  If you do. I will remove your post.  I expect people to respect each other by not throwing insults at each other and swearing every other word.  Here on Tarantino Archives, it’s expected, but on other boards, best not to take the chance or your post might get removed.

Thanks

(@

AJCrane[/quote]

Have you only seen Pulp Fiction on the UPN Network?

[quote]And he just lost his Scottish accent along the way?[/quote]

yes

[quote]And he just lost his Scottish accent along the way?[/quote]

No.

Russian then?

Um, or maybe American?

yeah that’s the one

Well one day i was watching that sharron Osbourne show because David Carradine was gonna come on it and there was quite a bit of noise in the room so i couldnt hear the tele proper, and being irish was mentioned and the way the conversation was going it seemed like he was irish, but i wasnt sure so i decided to ask here. Also, someone doesn’t need to sound British to be British.

He was born in California. But then again to be born there doesn’t mean that you’re american but I’m sure he is.

he ISN’T

He isn’t american?

What are you talking about? David carradine isn´t american?

Of course he is!

Just go and read hie biography - called endless highway. Which a really good book!

Buono said he wasn’t. I knew he was the entire time. :wink:

Whoops I must have been high. I was replying to Ify’s post about him thinking that Carradine was British.