QT looks more like kevin spacey…
[/quote]

lol maybe a lil…

[quote=“Lizard King”]
QT looks more like kevin spacey…
[/quote]

He does a little bit.

That’s bad!

Damn! Thats awesome! They gotta go one with his Icy Hot jacket. 8)

Wow!

Fucking sweet!

Just Picked up Cherry at a local “toy” store, and she’s a beauty!!! :stuck_out_tongue: 8)

The body of the figure is superb, just like her clothes - very detailed and accurate. Even her neclace is recognizable and the machine gun-leg is painted to be rusty and battered up.

( comes with a changeable normal leg and a simple black base to stand on )

NECA will be making an Machete action figure in the future:

“NECA is well known in the horror genre for making some of the most bad ass looking figures around. With their great Cult Classics line and Movie Maniacs they just keep pumping out great product with some of the best licenses of any of the action figure companies around.

Well get ready to add another fantastic license to the already growing list. Today they announced that they will be making a Machete figure. This bodes extremely well for the much talked about Machete film. Rodriguez and Danny Trejo have talked about it so is this the final confirmation? Only time will tell.”

NECA is great i am probably going to buy that machete when it comes out, the only one i own is the QT one.

I collect action figures. I own all three of them! THEY’RE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! …and I can hardly wait for the Death Proof Series. I want a “Warren” with a little bottle of Chatreuse! - The only drink so good they even named a color after it! =PP

i love action figures. i used to collect spawn figures when i was little. if only i had the money, i would totally buy the set. they do look gorgeous.

I have GOT to get me one of those Rapist #1 figures! I wish it came with real-action projectile guts.