George A. Romero

He is fucking awesome. I have to admit tho, i have only seen the Dead trilogy and Creepshow but hes definitely one of my favorites.

I also have a question thats stupid as hell but what is IMO? ???

IMO means in my opinion

sometimes people say IMHO

means, in my humble opinion

I have only seen the dead trilogy, but it’s awesome as hell (haha…). I really like it, Dawn of the Dead is one of my favorite movies.

Check out Martin, if you can find it. Unlike any vampire movie you’ve ever seen.

Ya Ive heard of MARTIN. I just saw a new dvd for it; a must buy for me. By the way, you guys can post any info or opinion about Romero’s new DEAD film, LAND OF THE DEAD. I dont like the title that much but as long as its Romero’s next zombie movie, Im thrilled.

Although I 've only seen the original Night of the Living Dead and the original Dawn of the Dead I still he is a genious as a horror filmmaker. Every horror film fan should see his movies

MoviesOnline

Here is an on set report and photo for LOTD. Just knowing that this movie is filming as we speak is making me so happy! ;D

Thanks for the pics. Looks like it’s got a budget!

romero is awsome i cant wait to see land of the dead

[quote=“ray nicolette”]
By the way, you guys can post any info or opinion about Romero’s new DEAD film, LAND OF THE DEAD. I dont like the title that much but as long as its Romero’s next zombie movie, Im thrilled.
[/quote]

It’s better then Twilight of the Dead

[quote=“B_Rocka”]
It’s better then Twilight of the Dead
[/quote]

Dusk of the Dead? :-</E>

I like George Romero. He makes great movies and he seems like a down-to-earth guy.

Has any one seen: ???

Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Terror (1991)

Plot Outline: The makers of this parody of “Night of the Living Dead” took George Romero’s classic and wiped the soundtrack clean, then redubbed it with comedic dialogue.

Todays the big day! Gonna see the first showng of LAND OF THE DEAD. will comment on it later tonight

i thought land of the dead was pretty entertaining although it didnt live up to the other three and the whole dead reckoning subplot was silly

All the humor was gone in Land Of The Dead, yet I found the characters intresting. The movie also begins where most zombie movies end.

Land of the Dead is good…and I think it’s funny too (the butcher chops off the soldier’s hand with the grenade in it, and he falls on his hand, hahahhah)

George A. Romero has the best view on how to make a zombie movie…and I think he will always be the most respected director for making a zombie movie…because that’s his LIFE…“ZOMBIE MOVIES”. The only thing about him I dislike is his endings in his movies…they just end abruptly and leave you pissed off.

George A. Romero is great.Night of the living dead,dawn of the dead,the crazies…all great classics.

http://www.houseofhorrors.com/ The man speaks out against Hollywood!

Wow, he really likes that young stuff!

ROMERO THINKS:

ROMERO IS THIRSTY:

ROMERO IS ANGRY!!!:

Grrrr!!!

ROMERO IS SLEEPY:

aWW purrr away my kitty, prrrrrrrr, prrrrrrrr!!!