Michael Bay: Power Director

Michael Bay: Power Director - YouTube

- YouTube

Hint: Don’t ever take a laser to a KISS concert. :smiley:

[quote=“Scarface”]
- YouTube

Hint: Don’t ever take a laser to a KISS concert. :smiley:
[/quote]
I think that Paul Stanley (blatant bisexual loser) would probably enjoy sticking it up that kid’s ass.

Paul Stanley is a god. Don’t hate on the Jew. >:(

What a fuck is a grown man doing with a laser pointer and what is he doing in a KISS concert :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Scarface”]
Paul Stanley is a god. Don’t hate on the Jew. >:(
[/quote]
the bisexual Jew

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
the bisexual Jew
[/quote]

Not true. And even if he is, you don’t have to act like a typical homophobic redneck about it.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
What a fuck is a grown man doing with a laser pointer and what is he doing in a KISS concert :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

Sweden loves KISS!

KISS in swedish interview - YouTube

I bet Gene nailed both of them after the interview.

I’m just jacking with you because I know you like KISS. When I was a kid there was this big religious group that was making up things about rock stars like KISS, Ozzy Ozbourne, etc…

I remember they used to say that KISS stood for Knights In Satan’s Service! haha…they also used to say that ozzy ozbourne would sacrifice puppies and kittens to Satan on stage. Crazy motherfuckers!

I know, religious freaks are total idiots. I used to attend a Jesuit school for 7 years. One day some Jesuit dickhead who was so far up his own ass he couldn’t breathe showed us a documentary called “Hell’s Bells”. It was a three hour doc done by some Catholic group that attacked a million bands and labelled them as Satanic. And I’m not talking about bands like Slayer or some shit like that. This film said bands like the Beatles, KISS, Wham and fucking Bananarama were devil worshippers! I would love to track it down and watch it again, so that I can laugh at its absurdity.

Haha that’s Martina Haag in that video! I bet Gene nailed that slut too!

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Haha that’s Martina Haag in that video! I bet Gene nailed that slut too!
[/quote]

Who is she?

[quote=“Scarface”]
I know, religious freaks are total idiots. I used to attend a Jesuit school for 7 years. One day some Jesuit dickhead who was so far up his own ass he couldn’t breathe showed us a documentary called “Hell’s Bells”. It was a three hour doc done by some Catholic group that attacked a million bands and labelled them as Satanic. And I’m not talking about bands like Slayer or some shit like that. This film said bands like the Beatles, KISS, Wham and fucking Bananarama were devil worshippers! I would love to track it down and watch it again, so that I can laugh at its absurdity.
[/quote]

that’s funny…I went to a Jesuit School too. Except they were very open-minded Jesuits. We had a juke-box in the cafeteria with music by Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, and a bunch of other stuff that Baptists wouldn’t tolerate. Hell, it even had Van Halen’s “runnin with the devil” in it.

Martina Haag is an Actress/Writer/Columnist who does all of those things crappy.

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
that’s funny…I went to a Jesuit School too. Except they were very open-minded Jesuits. We had a juke-box in the cafeteria with music by Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, and a bunch of other stuff that Baptists wouldn’t tolerate. Hell, it even had Van Halen’s “runnin with the devil” in it.

[/quote]

Wow, looks like your Jesuits were much cooler than mine. Religion classes in my school mainly consisted of injecting fear onto an adoloscent mind on how terrifying the devil is. This Jesuit would bring a tape in class every week with some poor guy’s real testimony about the days he was possessed by the devil and how he managed to come out of it. You can imagine the psychological trauma of a twelve year old when he’s hearing this shit week after week.

I can’t believe I managed to find the doc I was talking about on youtube. That site literally has everything!

Hell's Bell's - The Dangers of Rock 'N' Roll - Part 1 of 18 - YouTube

Gonna watch it again, thanks for reminding me about it. ;D

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Martina Haag is an Actress/Writer/Columnist who does all of those things crappy.

[/quote]

1. Which one’s the dog?
  2. Do you really eat cheese with jam in Sweden?

Parrot sings kill bill theme - YouTube

Two birds singing a familiar tune :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Scarface”]
Wow, looks like your Jesuits were much cooler than mine. Religion classes in my school mainly consisted of injecting fear onto an adoloscent mind on how terrifying the devil is. This Jesuit would bring a tape in class every week with some poor guy’s real testimony about the days he was possessed by the devil and how he managed to come out of it. You can imagine the psychological trauma of a twelve year old when he’s hearing this shit week after week.

I can’t believe I managed to find the doc I was talking about on youtube. That site literally has everything!

Hell's Bell's - The Dangers of Rock 'N' Roll - Part 1 of 18 - YouTube

Gonna watch it again, thanks for reminding me about it. ;D

1. Which one’s the dog?

[/quote]
yes…they were cool. In fact, I remember being told that the creation story (Adam and Eve, the world being created in 7 days, etc…) was just a story and that it wasn’t to be taken literally. When asked about other questionable stories he would say the same thing. We had a French teacher who kept a flask of whisky in his back pocket and a pack of marlboros in his shirt pocket at all times. Rumor has it that he would take breaks during class to go and hit the flask for good measure. The priests took us on a tour of their living quarters once and it was very cool. They had a completely stocked bar with the good stuff (Sky Vodka, Macallan Scotch, Patron Tequila, Louis Jadot wine, etc…). If you ask me, those guys didn’t have it so bad - unless you count not getting to screw women as a detriment.

[quote=“Scarface”]

1. Which one’s the dog?

[/quote]

3. I have no idea.

4. I don’t, But i’ve seen some people do it. Some people eat caviar with cheese. [size=10](Guilty)[/size]

[quote=“Bad Max”]

1. I have no idea.
  2. I don’t, But i’ve seen some people do it. Some people eat caviar with cheese. [size=10](Guilty)[/size]
    [/quote]

I eat cheese with jam in Texas.

Best Fanta commercials ever:

Funny Japanese Fanta Grape Commercial - Fun Time - YouTube

Japanese Fanta Commericals Fantasubbed - YouTube

Fanta Calorie Off - YouTube

Fanta Japan - YouTube

- YouTube

- YouTube

First McDonald TV Commercial.

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>- YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Female Ronald McDonald?

<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … re=related”>Japanese McDonald's Ad - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>

Eva Nazemson Swedish Live TV hostess pukes. Phone interview with Graham Norton.

- YouTube