Full Tilt Boogie Rocks

I bought the DVD today, and just found out that it’s damaged and the special content just doesn’t work :’( The opening scene of “FTB” is all I got to see, and it was pretty funny, but I need to see more!!! sigh

The begining is the best part or Juilette Lewis attempt at singing. 8)

I just bought FDTD today from Best Buy for only $14.99. I love the movie but i bought it to watch Full Tilt Boogie! If it’s half as good as it sounds I will consider this to be the best special feature for any DVD out there! Not to mention the movie fucken rocks as well!

[quote=“stuck in the middle”]
im suprised no one has mentioned the part where clooney and tarantino are doing their impression of i forgot who with the gatorade. and when tarantino does the swallow take instead of the spit one and he just keeps gulping down the gatorade freaking out. funny
[/quote]

haha danny thomas! best part of it

I llaughed my ass when the kids came up to Quentin and Clooney askin them to sign shit.

[quote=“IHOP311”]
I llaughed my ass when the kids came up to Quentin and Clooney askin them to sign shit.
[/quote]

When does this part happen? I can never find it, I saw it once and can’t remember where it is now. The bit where THey push away stupid kid fans and when a beautiful woman asks, they sign for her.

^ yeah thats it

"quentin, i quit school for you!"

haha

OH MY GOD, RUSTY IS DEAD!

drops bottle

haha, fuck, im gonna watch it again

I mean where abouts in the DVD is that part?

It’s in the very beginning when they are walking through the set.

[quote=“IHOP311”]
It’s in the very beginning when they are walking through the set.
[/quote]

You mean right at the begining of the documentary Full Tilt Boogie ?

Yeah it’s right during the opening credits.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Wahaha i bought the dvd just to see FUll Tilt Boogie cus I seen it at a friends I pissed myself all the way through lol. My fave bit was at the start when um Stayin ALive came on ‘n’ Quentin did this weird punching thing lol in the guy goes “Quentin I dropped out school for you” then Quentin goes “Hey is it my fault you dropped out high school???” Then they stop for the girl wahaha ;D then I dunno which one Quentin or George goes Teen slut lololol. The Gatorade bit was totally funny too and Juliette singing

Since theres no edit button I have to right another goddamn mesage anyway I also like when QTs PA brings the wacky wacers cup :smiley::smiley: to his trailer and hes like get out your fired pack your shit security! Andd thats it god that was a waste of space oh well…

Whats everyones fav moments on FTB? Mine is when that reporter is talking about FDTD and she says “From Dusk to Dawn”. Pisses me off every time I hear it but its funny as hell

I love Quentin & George walking through the corridors at the beginning to ‘stayin’ alive’ and when Quentin says “That’s me ! Johnny Responsible!” i was laughing so hard. That documentry fucking rocks.

I got to see this, is it a hard DVD to find, or is it something you can find at your local video store.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
I got to see this, is it a hard DVD to find, or is it something you can find at your local video store.
[/quote]

???

it’s the second dvd from the FDTD Special Edition. how is that hard to find?

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

yeah, if you dont own the CE edition and love FDTD…

GET IT INSTANTLY!!! use seb’s links…of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I’ve seen From Dusk Till Dawn, and my mom knows I’ve seen it now. So she won’t let me buy it(Im only twelve), I was wondering if you guy buy this on a seperate DVD, not with FDTD.

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Well, I’ve seen From Dusk Till Dawn, and my mom knows I’ve seen it now. So she won’t let me buy it(Im only twelve), I was wondering if you guy buy this on a seperate DVD, not with FDTD.
[/quote]

it’s not available on a seperate DVD and well… FDTD is Rated R, so I think your mom is absolutely right with not letting you buy it (no offense but that’s just how it is)