Full theatrical trailer

Well, hoping this is a false information or they’ll only use the bit at the start.

I love the shot of Shoshanna’s putting that paint on her face Indian style…she looks so serious and hardcore! 8)

I need a GIF of that for my avatar pronto! wink

The Mike Myers scenes were great, I can’t believe I doubted him! ;D

You can’t believe how long it took to realize who the hell Mike Myers was playing… I feel so stupid right now :smiley: :smiley:

man, I cant get enough of that “nazi killin’ buisness” line, but I fuckin cracked up when Aldo tells that nazi “put your schnitzel eatin’ finger on that map”…yea…classic already

The Basterds themselves are some of the ugliest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen. ;D

[quote=“Scarface”]
The Basterds themselves are some of the ugliest motherfuckers I’ve ever seen. ;D
[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

Man that I love the shots from the basement part! Looks so cool… Slow motion… I love it.

favourite line so far! “…and burst in there BLASTING!”

International Trailer is my favorite, I fixed a few links

<LINK_TEXT text=“Inglorious Bastards as long as Pulp Fiction - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … iler-hits/”>International Basterds trailer hits - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

Lol, didn’t expect JUSTICE :smiley:!

HD: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen … &hd=1.html”>Trailer du film Inglourious Basterds - Inglourious Basterds Bande-annonce (2) VO - AlloCiné</LINK_TEXT>

Still could be somewhat misleading despite depicting it more as a fun romp rather than the more serious action-er of previous trailers, though: <LINK_TEXT text=“http://theplaylist.blogspot.com/2009/06 … terds.html”>http://theplaylist.blogspot.com/2009/06/international-inglorious-basterds.html</LINK_TEXT>

We need the English one…

I think there’s a link to one on the Frontpage.

HAHA BJ Novak’s face on the last scene!! “that’s a bingooo”, brilliant

The trailer is a bit misleading but a lot better than the teasers

yeah but the trailer itself, great stuff :slight_smile: that’s all I’m saying

I’m still a bit sceptical to this. I mean, it’s probably great, but it seems a bit too OTT for my taste. I mean, I loved Kill Bill, but I’d rather have a Pulp Fiction-like atmosphere.

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
I’m still a bit sceptical to this. I mean, it’s probably great, but it seems a bit too OTT for my taste. I mean, I loved Kill Bill, but I’d rather have a Pulp Fiction-like atmosphere.
[/quote]

That’s what I say too. But when you say that, everyone pulls out the “you just want Pulp Fiction 2” thing. Either way, it doesn’t look like the atmosphere or tone in the rest of his films is going to change much now. It’s all tongue-in-cheek camp from here on out. Sure, Pulp Fiction is hilarious, but it isn’t on the nose, and it at least takes itself serious. Everything post JB is intentionally corny or goofy. ;D

I like this tone!

You just want Pulp Fiction 2

If somethings just plain bad, dull, boring thats one thing. But if it entertains, it can be the most over the top, “campy”, “trashy”, “cheesy” film ever made. I wont complain. Thats always how Ive looked at films.

Also I dont think Basterds is gonna be a laugh a minute. Its gonna have its serious moments, its just not gonna be a big downer like alot of modern WWII films. People crying, holding each other in utter misery. QT doesnt make those kinds of films and I hope he never does. Its going to be an entertaining pulp fiction war film.

[quote=“Pete”]
People crying, holding each other in utter misery. QT doesnt make those kinds of films and I hope he never does.
[/quote]

Sure he mighten’d do that, but he did do that in a sense with Reservoir Dogs…modeled after a scene in modern war film.

[quote=“Kinick”]
Sure he mighten’d do that, but he did do that in a sense with Reservoir Dogs…modeled after a scene in modern war film.
[/quote]

OK, Mr Orange was crying and was in pain. And it had a climactic ending but the movie itself wasnt miserable. It has to have some emotional stuff in it of course. Im sure Shosanna’s story will provide alot of that. And Casualties of War is a great film, but its not the kind of war film QT would make. Its too dark and serious. It was based on a true incident. Hes not that type of director. He has a different aesthetic. Hes not dealing with real life, its a movie version of real life.

Im just pointing out that Basterds isnt going to be like Saving Private Ryan, Schindler’s List or The Thin Red Line in tone. Its more in the tradition of pulp war films. Theres gonna be humor and satirical aspects.