The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Fuck Valentine's Day!

That is all…

I agree 100%

My sister’s birthday is on Valentine’s Day. And that’s all it actually means to me. I’ve never gotten a card and never sent one.

Scarface speaks the truth…

Yes…fuck Valentine’s day.

I agree. I helped my roommate and my friend make a homemade dinner for their girlfriends (because they are TERRIBLE cooks) and than ordered a pizza with my other roommate and watched a movie. I would prefer a pizza and a movie anytime. People should do special things for people out of the blue, it’s more romantic. Having a planned day just makes it a chore.

And Fuck Easter! and Thanksgiving day and Halloween.

[quote=“Bad Max”]
And Fuck Easter! and Thanksgiving day and Halloween.
[/quote]

No!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!! What other time of year can you get dressed up as a pink flamingo or a ninja and not get creepy stares walking down the street? Halloween is the best!!!

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
People should do special things for people out of the blue, it’s more romantic. Having a planned day just makes it a chore.
[/quote]

I totally agree, its bad to say but i actually dreaded it this year its the first time i’ve had a gf that i wanted to get her a present but i just didn’t know what to get lol went original and got a rose lol

but i agree with the spontaneous surprises as aposed to forced ones

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
No!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!! What other time of year can you get dressed up as a pink flamingo or a ninja and not get creepy stares walking down the street? Halloween is the best!!!
[/quote]

I wish Halloween was more popular down here…