The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

From Space (The first teaser poster)

Hi, this is the teaser poster for my new film ‘From Space’… it’s The Breakfast Club meets Clerks meets Signs but set in the North of England. I’m hoping to have it completed by around May next year. Any feedback on the poster or any queries about the film, this is where to post.

[quote]Hi, this is the teaser poster for my new film ‘From Space’… it’s The Breakfast Club meets Clerks meets Signs but set in the North of England.
[/quote]

So it’s a group of lazy teens sitting around talking about their life "problems"

during an alien invasion?

The poster’s cool. Nice job.

The poster is nice but isn’t very special I think. It’s nice though, and since it’s still the teaser poster it’s no problem that you can’t really see what’s the film about by it.

[quote=“DexPac”]
So it’s a group of lazy teens sitting around talking about their life "problems"

during an alien invasion?

The poster’s cool. Nice job.
[/quote]

yeah thats pretty much it. its gonna have elements of sean of the dead i suppose. you know, ive just gotta get some stuff out my system, ive been heavily influenced by kevin smith and john hughes but im a bit more grown up now, so rather than get weighed down by that in the future i wanna/ need to get that teen angst out now. i have a videoshop at my disposal but i dont wanted to add another element to the whole thing - hence… aliens!