The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

From Dusk Till Shaun?

maybe thats edgar wrights trailer in grindhouse theyve joked about doing it before

That would be fun

Id like to see something other than horror. Theres gonna be so much horror already.

Shaun of The Dead is not an exploitation film, and including a fake trailer to a Shaun sequel in Grindhouse would be weird and wouldn’t make sense. The scope behind the fake trailers is to give a fun tribute to grindhouse movies of the seventies, not to horror comedies that came out 2 years ago.

it doesn’t HAVE to be a sequel, they could play it off as a real exploitation film :wink: i would enjoy seeing that i’d laugh my ass off

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Id like to see something other than horror. Theres gonna be so much horror already.
[/quote]

i agree completely. why not a spaghetti western? a blaxploitation film? a hillbillie/hixploitation film? a roadmovie?

I’d give up my left nut to see Samuel L. Jackson in a blaxplotation fake trailer

[quote=“melchizedeknm”]
I’d give up my left nut to see Samuel L. Jackson in a blaxplotation fake trailer
[/quote]

I may not give up my left nut…buutt, I may just pop in Jackie Brown or go see Black Snake Moan if I were in a Sam Jackson/Exploitation mood :wink:

From the GH preview looks like Edgars doing a 70s style Brit horror trailer.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
From the GH preview looks like Edgars doing a 70s style Brit horror trailer.
[/quote]

I think that’s exactly what it is. Looks like it has potential as well…

It reminded me of original The Omen and Exorcist

Like I said before “Come on yall… The From Dusk Till Shaun idea is stupid… The whole point of the fake trailers is that they are trailers to fake exploitation and grindhouse movies from the 70s… Shaun of the dead wasnt an exploitation movie… It was a a horror comedy mocking Dawn of the Dead… If the trailer was to a movie called From Dusk Till Shaun then its mocking a movie which was made in in this decade From Dusk Till Dawn… Plus it would be a comedy not a grindhouse or exploitation movie, plus vampires werent a subject that exploitation movies revolved around… Just cuz From dusk Till Dawn is a Tarantino/Rodriguez movie doesnt make the idea cool… Hope some of the forum members agree with me”

The song that’s playing during Edgar Wright’s trailer— is that music from Suspiria, or Inferno or some other Dario Argento movie?

Where did yall see edgars trailer?

You didn’t watch the behind the scenes Grindhouse on FX? they show footage

no I didnt… I havent checked the forum for one day and I missed all of this… Where can I see it?

Ive watched it on Youtube now… However its divided into 4 parts and its in shitty quality… Are they gonna repeat it on TV? Is there another place where I could watch it clearer?

[quote=“Navajas”]
Ive watched it on Youtube now… However its divided into 4 parts and its in shitty quality… Are they gonna repeat it on TV? Is there another place where I could watch it clearer?
[/quote]

I just have to say, it was a real treat watching it on TV. Good luck finding it again…:wink:

I think its coming on again monday.

sweet, Im really looking forward to that