Four Rooms (sucks)

I really like Four Rooms.

Ive heard quite a few people say its a bit…fluffy if you know what I mean - and a bit pointless etc etc. But I got the impression of that being the whole point of it.

and as for Ted. I love him and I think Tim does a good job. Yes he hams the character up - but thats the point as I see it. The stupidly extreme characters make it funny - like someone said almost poking fun at itself.

I found parts genuinely funny - dunno about anyone else.

Thats just my oppinion.

Jo xxx

AHAHAHAHAHAH this whole movie is fuckin funny as hell, except for the first room that sucked asshole. Tim Roth is a master of the art of acting and it really shows in the clips below. Plus you gotta love all the funny faces he makes in the scenes. And that puking part in The Misbehavors is fuckin hilarious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

THE WRONG MAN

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1 - YouTube

Part 2 - YouTube; Quoates:

“I heard genuine care in your voice, can’t be denied” or “Your a shit monkey boy” or “He’s got a huge cockkk!?, show it to me”

hahahahahah gets me every time

1 Clip from the misbehavors. Four Rooms Dead Whore - YouTube

And now for THE MAN FROM HOLLYWOOD.

Part 1 : - YouTube Quoates:

“Ohh my fucking my dick is hard already, tell me norman your gonna do this sit” “ahahahah i am gonna do it”

Part 2 - YouTube

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This WHole clip is fucking genius so enjoy.

Part 3 - YouTube

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=“Bleach”]
Ahh, Hitchcock Presents… I’ve got a lot of them. My favourite must be the one where woman was buried alive. Ī haven’t seen all of them, actually I have a feeling that I haven’t seen A LOT of them.
[/quote]

did you ever see the one where the guy robs the bank and he has the pills for pain he thinks and he keeps putting off taking them?

I dont no see how this thread could be started this film is great especiallythe tarantino segment.

its odd cause i always remembered the man from rio as a twilight zone but it isent

I’ve bought recently DVD of “Four rooms”, that I found attractive and interesting in almost all the episodes. It’s better than “Kill bill”!!

I’m a bit in shock at that statement.

Anyway. 2 of 4 rooms sucked. RR’s and QT’s rooms were great.

I’ve just put this DVD in the player, and I’m going to skip the first two rooms. Again. But I’ll probably watch the last two rooms twice to make up for it. :wink:

shoul shalt not skip any room because a) there be boobies in room one, b) room two is hilarious

[quote=“Sebastian”]
shoul shalt not skip any room because a) there be boobies in room one, b) room two is hilarious
[/quote]

a) could give a shit less about boobies, and b) I watched room 2 as well.

You know, I never noticed that the kids in Robert’s room were watching Bedhead at first.

yeah there’s lots to discover in room 3… salma hayek dancing, etc… forgot who the dead bitch was

I love RR and QT’s room most like everybody else but…

I am really the only one who also enjoyed the first room?

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
I love RR and QT’s room most like everybody else but…

I am really the only one who also enjoyed the first room?
[/quote]

No. I enjoyed it more than the Godfather.

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
No. I enjoyed it more than the Godfather.
[/quote]

;D Haha. that’s a nice QTA Forums inside joke, so to speak. ;D

I don’t like to compare 22 minutes vs. a whole movie, so I can’t say the same. LOL

:wink:

To be serious though: The first part of four rooms is one of the most annoying pieces of cinema I have ever watched. I kind of like the parts by RR and QT, but only because they made them. It’s not that I would ever be over excited to watch four rooms. Although I did laugh very hard at the moment when the hatched swung down so fast after Roth closed the bet. I rewinded that part 5 times the first time I saw it. :angel:

QT fans seem to have a tendency to dislike women in talking roles in movies. (see Death Proof) I think you’re all insecure about the size of your penis or something. :wink:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
yeah there’s lots to discover in room 3… salma hayek dancing, etc… forgot who the dead bitch was
[/quote]

I think the dead whore was Patricia Vaughn, Robert’s sister.

The only room I enjoyed was The Misbehavers - a hilarious thing. The rest suck. IMHO.

Four Rooms sucked big floppy donkey dick.

[quote=“Braveheart”]
Four Rooms sucked big floppy donkey dick.
[/quote]

So you and Four Rooms have something in common then. You should love this film.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]
So you and Four Rooms have something in common then. You should love this film.
[/quote]
Good one, Geoi ;D