Five Point Palm

His feet were touching the ground when he was sitting. He stood up, but his feet were in the same position, plain and simple.

Blaze, you have the greatest sigs in the universe.

I would’ve just lived the rest of my life in a wheel chair, fuck that, I ain’t taking 5 steps.

but you forget, beatrix was there. if he didnt walk, he would have either left him their to rot or cut his head clean off.

I suppose he could have gone out like a bitch by pulling out that pistol in his belt and blowing her head clean off, but that would have been really poor form. Bill wanted the Bride to get he revenge kinda like Budd did, but he wasn’t going to just stand by and let her take his head without a fight. The Bride “killed” him with that technique, so he stood up in front of her, took his five steps with dignity, and gave her satisfaction.

We counted - he takes an extra step to steady himself as he gets up, then he takes five steps and on the sixth as he’s placing his foot down he falls.

So I guess if you wanted to be technical you could say the steadying foot doesn’t count or the final footfall as he never completes the step… but it’s 7 by my count.

the first I saw KB2 I counted six steps ‘but the same with me’ every time after that I counted only five.

[quote]We counted - he takes an extra step to steady himself as he gets up, then he takes five steps and on the sixth as he’s placing his foot down he falls.

So I guess if you wanted to be technical you could say the steadying foot doesn’t count or the final footfall as he never completes the step… but it’s 7 by my count.[/quote]

He doesn’t take a step to steady himsels, he just slides his foot across the floor to get ready for the five steps so as he doesn’s lift his foot up, it is not counted as a step. After he steadies himself and when he turns around, he takes 5 steps, I can’t believe ya’ll are doubting Tarantino.