The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Films Everyone Hates, But YOU Love

Clueless! Besides that every time someone looks through my dvds I count the seconds until I hear them say "Clueless? I bought it at the Target store I had just recently quit from, in front of everyone that I worked with there, all of whom questioning my masculinity. Fuck all them though, it combines satire with true heart in ways that hack indie comedy and sitcom writers have been trying and failing at for years, and it was damned funny.

[quote=“RazorCharlie”]
Clueless! Besides that every time someone looks through my dvds I count the seconds until I hear them say "Clueless? I bought it at the Target store I had just recently quit from, in front of everyone that I worked with there, all of whom questioning my masculinity. Fuck all them though, it combines satire with true heart in ways that hack indie comedy and sitcom writers have been trying and failing at for years, and it was damned funny.
[/quote]

I admire your courage. You have now become a man. Wait? Does that even make sense?

The Cable Guy … I am a big Jim Carrey-fan and I guess that if you don’t like him you don’t like this movie…

I love it… ;D

Scary Movie 3… It’s me and my friend, we’re watching it all the time

And btw, I hate Forrest Gumps

Cable guy owns.

cable guy pwns! best work of carrey! and awesome ben stillahhhhness

everybody loves to hate ben stillah with a passion,…

I love the guy…

Ben stillah, my niggah

-Remakes of Horror Films [House of Wax, etc.]

I love CLUELESS!!

10 THings I hate about you (I can nearly speak all roles…)

The Eagle shooting Heros (I lough everytime I watch it)

Everybody in my class hates Carlito’s Way!? :o ???

I love it, it such a cool ass movie…

’‘Benny Blanco: Hey remember me, Benny Blanco from the Bronx?’'

BAM

I forgot to mention AMERICAN SHAOLIN…

Films, people I know in person, hate.

Lost in Translation

High Fidelity

Muppet Treasure Island - "He saved her, well it was too late to save the film hahahahaha!"

Fahrenheit 9/11 - Republicans

Blade - Not really hate but I’d say better than second but everyone else likes second better.

P.S. Oceans 12 was crap and Vanilla Sky is better than Lynch :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Everybody in my class hates Carlito’s Way!? :o ???

[/quote]

arggh, ignorant people, slap them, “C’s Way” (as I like to call it) is classic, i like it more than Scarface, i really do

[quote=“WeaselCo”]
High Fidelity

Muppet Treasure Island - “He saved her, well it was too late to save the film hahahahaha!”
[/quote]

These films ROCK!! Jack Black is great in High Fidelity.

I love the songs in treasure island… :smiley: They’re so damn bad that they’re actually good :stuck_out_tongue:

The first new star wars movie. I definitly dont love it, but its alright. All my nerdy friends hate it, and like th other two more. I think seeing Ewan McGregor look like a trucked disturbs me…

Frantic, love it

it’s Hitchcock Polaskinized, a mystery film with a creepy tone throughout it, i love how he portrayed the French people, perfect, Morricone score isnt his best, but still, perfect for the film

hated too much

Kalifornia

nobody likes it but moi :’( >:( :-</E>

Country Bears…

lol don’t ask

[quote=“LickMeQuentin”]
Country Bears…

lol don’t ask

[/quote]

Ive never seen it, but it looks TERRIFYING

[quote=“Bad Max”]
Kalifornia

nobody likes it but moi :’( >:( :-</E>
[/quote]

Yep I hate it. I don’t know how you can have those 4 actors and make a boring film. Juliette needs to stop playing mongoloids.

Fatal Attraction

Beverly Hills Cop III

amazing and funny film, if i run into it on dvd, it’s mine