Film Of The Month

[quote=“cherrydarling”]

My current film of the month would have to be Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Rediscovering my love for it all over again. Johnny Depp and Benicio Del Toro are too good.
[/quote]

Funnily enough i saw that in amsterdam while tripping balls a few years back. I couldnt believe it when i went back to the hotel and this was on tv, - i cant remember a thing about it now but I think I enjoyed it at the time!

and the thing about wolf creek is, I disliked all of the characters in it so I really felt bad that I kind of wanted to crazy old guy to get them and started regretting it at the end. I know slasher films always have this sort of thing going on but this one didnt even have a likeable “final girl” character, i just disliked all of them. ha ha Great movie though.

Film For September:

Au Revoir, Les Enfants

One of the truly saddest movies I have ever watched.

[quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]
probably Dog Day Afternoon
[/quote]

I do make a point of watching it on August 22nd every year.

Come rain, or come shine. If I don’t have the time, I make time.

Huh… Maybe you’re not a completely loathsome piece of shit after all, Evil Pink.[/quote]
You’re a faggot.

[quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“Elmer Ephraim Ellsworth”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]
probably Dog Day Afternoon
[/quote]

I do make a point of watching it on August 22nd every year.

Come rain, or come shine. If I don’t have the time, I make time.

Huh… Maybe you’re not a completely loathsome piece of shit after all, Evil Pink.[/quote]
You’re a faggot.[/quote]

So I guess we made it clear you’re Mr. Pink.

[quote=“G”]
So I guess we made it clear you’re Mr. Pink.[/quote]
I’ll let you figure that out yourself.

[quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“G”]
So I guess we made it clear you’re Mr. Pink.[/quote]
I’ll let you figure that out yourself.[/quote]

Not that hard. (That's what she said!)

I just rather you go back to your other profile. I liked knowing Mr. Pink is Mr. Pink. Not Mr. Pink in another profile with my fav singer of all time Jim Morrison as his avy.

[quote=“G”]

Not that hard. (That’s what she said!)

I just rather you go back to your other profile. I liked knowing Mr. Pink is Mr. Pink. Not Mr. Pink in another profile with my fav singer of all time Jim Morrison as his avy.[/quote]
I would go back to Mr.Pink but one of the moderators deleted my account (I think it was Angel).

No I was wrong about that im still here.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]No I was wrong about that im still here.[/quote]

Cool.

[quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“G”]

I just rather you go back to your other profile. I liked knowing Mr. Pink is Mr. Pink. Not Mr. Pink in another profile with my fav singer of all time Jim Morrison as his avy.[/quote]
I would go back to Mr.Pink but one of the moderators deleted my account (I think it was Angel).[/quote]

What? Why am I the bad guy? The most I’d do is ban you for a short period. But I have no reason to ban you. You’re not bad when you are being serious.

I just deleted some of your threads in the past to avoid flame wars.

[quote=“Angel”][quote=“Basterd101”][quote=“G”]

I would go back to Mr.Pink but one of the moderators deleted my account (I think it was Angel).[/quote]

What? Why am I the bad guy? The most I’d do is ban you for a short period. But I have no reason to ban you. You’re not bad when you are being serious.

I just deleted some of your threads in the past to avoid flame wars.[/quote]
I just thought it might have been you.