Female tarantino fans

[quote=“Geoi”]
I was a mod at Nick’s other fansite, and then met them in person on their hot fuzz tour. Really nice blokes. I keep in contact with them now, well, not Edgar. I think I put Edgar off that night cos I was sooo excited to meet Nick I sort of skipped Edgar for the most part. But I chat with Nick and Simon. Moreso Nick though. I love Nick. He’s so awesome. He’s definitely my favourite actor ever.

But Simon’s really really cool too. I don’t really see the physical attraction to him that a lot of girls have, but that’s not saying he’s not one of the most awesome and brilliant and talented guys in the world!

Have you seen Manstrokewoman? It was on BBC3.
[/quote]

Okay, I am MONTHS late on this obviously, but you, Miss Geoi, are my new best friend. Not only do you adore QT’s work, but you also recognize the awesomeness that is Nick Frost and Simon Pegg. Score nine million points for you. ;D

Right on! I was falling behind in points! Ta!

Hey, we both have names that start with G and have nothing but vowels! And we’re both born in August! Score nine million points for you too!

Woohoo!

That combination makes us a rare breed indeed. I went around excitedly telling people that Simon and Nick are/will be filming in our state (New Mexico), and everyone was like “…who and who?” Imbeciles. This is why I’m moving to the UK.

Well, that’s not really the reason. But still, how could people not know? I pity them. :-</E>

I know! I get so tired of having to explain who they are! I’m anxiously awaiting Paul too! I live in Texas, and ifwhen Nick tells me it’s ok, I’m going to drive over to NM and visit.

ENVY! So so so much envy!

It’s nuts because I’ve been waiting anxiously awaiting for those two to hook up again, so needless to say I flipped when I first heard about Paul. But when I stumbled across Simon Pegg on “Friday Night with Jonathan Ross” and he said they would be filming in NM…wow. Words cannot describe.

…I may or may not have peed the pants a little. Mmhm. 8)

Hey! Goei found a friend :smiley:

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

It must be Love… ;D

Gee you’re funny. :expressionless:

Aw. As if Geoi making friends is a major milestone.

…or is it?

:wink:

I really don’t know how to respond to that. LOL!

Awwwww, look at you two… it’s so cute!

Not as cute as you and bio. You guys are the perfect geek couple. ;D

Hey, leave vanilla bear out of this >:(

thanks for the backup choco.

Just adorable. ;D

[quote=“Geoi”]
We should start a chick gang. Tarantino’s Girls. Cos chicks that love QT movies are a special breed, and few and far between.
[/quote]

I agree. Complete with leather jackets and a switchblade sista!

LOLZ! I can picture it now.

Hey All!

I only joined this forum a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say it’s so exciting to find so many other people who are so passionate about QT, and especially the ladies! I’m 20 years old (still a young one) and a HUGE Tarantino fan. It all began for me with Pulp Fiction. When I was little I had a huge crush on John Travolta (not so much anymore - damn crazy Scientologists ???) and my parents hired out the video when it was released on VHS, and I fell in love with that movie. Particularly Uma, she was just so cool to me in the diner scene. Keep in mind I was about 7 at the time. Years went on and as I grew up I made an effort to see all the Tarantino movies I could get my hands on, being that I was now old enough to understand the whole movie, and appreciate QT’s work on a whole new level … and now, I’m obsessed.

I’m still yet to see True Romance, but I watch either Kill Bill or a Grindhouse movie at least once a week. In his recent works I think QT has done a lot for women, by creating such strong kick ass characters. I can’t help but feel like I can do anything after watching Death Proof, whether it be ride the hood of a car, or give a lapdance as sexy as Vanessa Ferlito did! So thankyou Mr. Tarantino, for flicking the damsel in distress you see in every other movie, coz there are plenty of action loving girls, who love to see a kick-ass heroine!

I can’t believe it took me so long to find this forum. I feel like I’m home now. :smiley: I’ll stop ranting now, but I’m so stoked to be a part of this forum! Keep me in the loop guys!

Cheers, Cherry.x

Hi Cherry. That was a great intro! :smiley: Welcome to the QTA!