Female tarantino fans

[quote=“Jazz”]
what is it I might get it? Ill help if I can :slight_smile:
[/quote]
ah, it’s alright. I know all the names of the notes and stuff but then there is 3 pages with words I dont understand, ha ha :stuck_out_tongue: Stupid music… I want a good grade in that stupid subject.

I got stamper pens from Ikea! They are so cool and were so cheap. They are like a colouring pen on one end and a funky wee stamp on the other! They are awesome. I am going round stamping everything! I even put stamps on homework jotters, next to their comments. I am unbelievably happy at the moment (not just because I got stamper pens!) Thought I would share it with the world!

Haaha, you are one weird psycho bunny :wink: but keep supporting ikea! ;D

[quote]Haaha, you are one weird psycho bunny[/quote]

Why thank you!

[quote]but keep supporting ikea! [/quote]

Of course I will continue in my support of Ikea.

thats great ;D we need all the support we can get :wink: or we’ll all have to sit and make footballs. ;-D

Ugh, not this Ikea blessing again :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you know Sweden stole its flag colors from Ikea? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Fuck, I posted in the female thread again.

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
thats great ;D we need all the support we can get :wink: or we’ll all have to sit and make footballs. ;-D
[/quote]

Im making some right now, its hard work you know!

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Ugh, not this Ikea blessing again :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you know Sweden stole its flag colors from Ikea? :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
hahaa, you little fucker :stuck_out_tongue: Ikea was actually red and white before i think.

If i have to i’ll send you our national-song, that should teach you something :wink:

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
EDIT: Fuck, I posted in the female thread again.
[/quote]
dont deny your feminine side :wink: :wink:

It was red and white before, atleast here in Sweden.

I love my stamper pens! Without Ikea, I would not have known the greatness of them!

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
hahaa, you little fucker :stuck_out_tongue: Ikea was actually red and white before i think.
[/quote]

Where do you think Denmark got its flag from?

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
Where do you think Denmark got its flag from?
[/quote]
From the Skånska flag, stupid

Oh God, what have I started?!

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
From the Skånska flag, stupid
[/quote]

What the fuck is a Skånska? Scandinavia? You guys all have the same flag layout.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
What the fuck is a Skånska? Scandinavia? You guys all have the same flag layout.
[/quote]
Skåne is a part of Sweden that once belong to Denmark. they have this little stupd flag taht looks like this:

They wish they still belonged to Denmark, hehehe

You have to admit it, when it comes to Scandanavian flags - they are not all that original.

I hate it when country’s steal flags. France, Luxembourg and Yugoslavia all stole our flag, and edited it a little.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
I hate it when country’s steal flags. France, Luxembourg and Yugoslavia all stole our flag, and edited it a little.
[/quote]

Maybe you stole one of their? ;D :wink:

[quote=“Luxie”]
They wish they still belonged to Denmark, hehehe
[/quote]
yeah, i dont mind if they do. as long as i dont have to speak danish, that is.