The Quentin Tarantino Archives logo

Fangoria Magazine coverage

This month’s issue doesn’t have much in it. Next month is covering Planet Terror and Robert Rodriguez. I’m guessing the next month after that is the Death Proof/Tarantino issue.

Here are the covers of the first two.

[quote=“FilmGuy”]
This month’s issue doesn’t have much in it. Next month is covering Planet Terror and Robert Rodriguez. I’m guessing the next month after that is the Death Proof/Tarantino issue.

[/quote]

Awesome.

Wow, I hope this pic comes from the movie, looks very cool and gory !

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Wow, I hope this pic comes from the movie, looks very cool and gory !
[/quote]

Thats gotta be from the movie! Look! Its QT!!!!! He still has that piece of wood stuck in his eye and he is wearing the same cloths! COOOLLLLL!

[quote=“FilmGuy”]

[/quote]

I will definitely be reading this next month.

From http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3774

February 23: Tom Savini talks GRINDHOUSE

Fango got to chat with makeup master/actor Tom Savini at last weekend’s Monster-Mania con, where the Fango fave shared his thoughts about his role (pictured) in PLANET TERROR, Robert Rodriguez’s half of Dimension’s double-threat feature GRINDHOUSE (opening April 6). This marks a reunion between the director and Savini, who played Sex Machine in Rodriguez’s FROM DUSK TILL DAWN, but Savini promises, “This film makes FROM DUSK TILL DAWN look like BAMBI. The world isn’t prepared for this movie! Get ready, because after Robert’s episode, which will blow your mind, then Quentin [Tarantino’s] comes on to further numb you. Plus there are the [faux] previews, and I understand they’re going to make movies from those. That’s the rumor, anywayâ€â€

Thx for sharing this. It’s cool to see they have a lot of fun on the set, and cool to know we have to be prepared to what we’re gonna see on screens. Can’t wait. Still very exciting.

I finally found a copy of the PT issue. Here are some closeups of the cover. I’ll post more soon.

That is some truly gruesome body melting stuff. I LOVE IT!!! 8)

I’ll post the rest and maybe the interview later.

Oh man I cant wait!

Im so glad RR is doing this and not another kids movie.

Awesome pics, thx a lot for sharing those :smiley:

Found the pictures for the mag. Special thanks to solaceincinema.com and Melina from the Grindhouse Forum.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.flickr.com/photos/solaceinci … 564345136/”>http://www.flickr.com/photos/solaceincinema/sets/72157594564345136/</LINK_TEXT>

Not the full thing though…

That’s pretty much all of it. I can’t wait for the Tarantino issue.

This is a pretty cool pic.

Excellent, the full lot. You gonna do the same for Tarantino?

Its gonna be hard to beat Shark Boy and Lava Girl but I bet this film comes close!

Wasn’t there another issue with QT?