Fan Art (banners, avatars, posters etc)

[quote=“Jelle”]
Damn he looks super cool. Can I borrow it for another website?
[/quote]

Not sure if you were talking to me or someone else. You can use anything I have if you want.

Awesome Death Proof .JIFs, Knoxville.

Yeah, kick ass sig.

Awesome! Best one Ive seen.

Thanks guys. I had been thinking about it for awhile but wasn’t sure I could do it. I started playing around last night and it worked out with a little tweaking. I wish I could make the headlights shine.

All I have right now is Flash so Ive been doing mostly frame by frame animations. I need to get Premiere etc so I can do all that cool FX stuff.

I did that one with JASC animation shop. Ive got where I know a few tricks to make things look animated.

Really great, the background speeding by really gives it that nice look.

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
Really great, the background speeding by really gives it that nice look.
[/quote]

I wasnt going to mention it, I was going to see if anyone noticed, but the car is going backward! lol

Somehow I got the background frames reversed, not sure how but there it is. I plan on reversing them back tomorrow, Im too tired now to mess with it. Maybe its no big deal as no one Ive shown it too has noticed yet. Once you see it though its distracting.

HAHA! Well it looks great to me. 8)

Now you’ve mentioned it I notice it going backwards, but hell, it still looks great.

Funny, but to me it’s going forward and backwards. Optical illusion? maybe…

[quote=“ThaDuke”]
Funny, but to me it’s going forward and backwards. Optical illusion? maybe…
[/quote]

You are right! Ive been tripping on that too. I look at one way and its going forward and then come back and its going the other. lol

Sorta cool actually. Wish I meant to do that!

Whats going on here? No ones posted in a few days!

Where is everybody?!! :o

lol - it’s only been two days. Simmer down.

I’ve been busy work wise, so I havent been around as much. Plus theres not too much goin on right now QT wise. I’m sure the place will be jumpin again soon like usual though.

True.

I’d give it about two months. Just before Grindhouse is released…

im surprised that the grindhouse one hasnt been overly busy lately, usually a movie like that gains quite a bit of hype in the months before its released. i would have thought that guests would be posting alot on here

Give it another month or so and this forum will be going with posts.