Explosive Blood

Anyone have any results with explosive blood? Like that of Kill Bill. I don’t want any extreme sprays or anything, but i want a spurt and slight spray when stabbed/shot. If anyone has any methods that work, lemme hear them. So far, i’ve just used spray bottles and stuff, but the effect isn’t as visible as i would like.

http://www.exposure.co.uk/eejit/blood/index.html This really helped me.

hey thanks, but i already saw that. Didn’t help too much. It is all a bit too complicated, and i know there are easier ways of doing it. Did this really work for you?

Yeah. I didnt think it was to complicated.

do u have any sample footage i could see? or any idea where i could find these materials?

I dont have any footage sorry but I only used this method a few times and lost all the footage. I got mine at Rural King.

and did u just follow the directions that are on that site? cuz they seemed a bit too painful. Did you get good results?

Are you talking about the 9V battery one?

ya. or whichever one you used.

I used the one with the garden hose. That one worked out really well for me. I got great results.

I got really good head shots. The nice splatter sound you get is great. If you do it just right with the red sponge it looks like bits of flesh. It looks really good.

the garden hose one is excellent.

i have used it too. Fucking cheap lol that is why i like it!

Plus you can use the insecticide sprayer for blood sprays, chambara style!

[quote=“Angel”]
the garden hose one is excellent.

i have used it too. Fucking cheap lol that is why i like it!

Plus you can use the insecticide sprayer for blood sprays, chambara style!
[/quote]

Exactly

That was really interesting. I love the hose one as well. I was actually doing that for a martial arts movie i’m working on making because i have friends that do kung fu and they get trained with the weapons. But yea the hose spray will be awsome for it. So will the headshot because i am planing on having guns i ordered more blank guns off the internet so they head shot will be good as well.

I used a garden hose for an arterial spray and shot it in black and white for “Kill Steve” and coupled along with the sound fx i must say it does work pretty well