Evil Dead Ultimate Edition

I don’t get why they created a whole disc for the full screen version. In Resident Evil Apocalypse (I know the film sucks but I like it, it’s funnier than the holy grail) anyway you can choose from the SAME disc to either watch it full or wide screen.

Yeah they could do a flipper instead of two seprate discs. I mean, it gets kinda ridiculous when they do this stuff.

In RE:Apocalypse you don’t even have to flip the disc, Sony can really put a up a badass DVD.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Cuz theyre missing out on the film the way its supposed to be viewed.
[/quote]

How did The Evil Dead play in theaters?

Thats one thing Im sorta dreading with the Kill Bill Collectors Edition. I really wish they could fit the whole thing on one disc.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
How did The Evil Dead play in theaters?
[/quote]

I think it was shot on 16mm blown up to 35mm. I never saw it in the theater. I actually saw ED 2 (in 1987 on VHS) before I saw ED 1.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I don’t get why they created a whole disc for the full screen version. In Resident Evil Apocalypse (I know the film sucks but I like it, it’s funnier than the holy grail) anyway you can choose from the SAME disc to either watch it full or wide screen.
[/quote]

My Halloween dvd is like that too. And it’s from Anchor Bay, the same guys responsible for this new ED edition.

i just ordered the book of the dead special editions of evil dead 1 and 2, im so excited, im a big fan xD even though im kinda dissapointed that its only one dvd per box, but oh well looks like the extras aint that bad.

So jealous. I wish I didn’t have to spend my money on bills and food and kid’s activities.

omg they books arrived, and theyre truly amazing. a real must own for every hardcore evil dead fan, theyre so cool! i think u shud definately save up sum money u geoi, u know like a dollar a day xD its worth it!

[quote=“Geoi”]
So jealous. I wish I didn’t have to spend my money on bills and food and kid’s activities.
[/quote]

Come on Geoi, prioritize! You know Evil Dead is more important than food and bills!

Haha. Well, since you’ve put it like that… ;D